What's new

Your favorite anime?

Rurouni Kenshin, WeiB Kruez, Magic Knigh Rayearth 1&2, Ah! My Goddess, Outlaw Star, DBZ, Orphen, Trigun, Sorcerer Hunters, Ark the Lady, Bubble Gum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Envangelion, Soul Hunter, DNAngel!, Sailor Moon, and Escaflowne,
That's all I can think of right now...I'm probably missing an important one too.

Sorcerer Stabber Orphen, Sorcerer Hunters, and WeiB Kreuz are my fav.'s I can not chose between them. ^_^

Is .hack really good? I've only seen a couple of episodes on Cartoon Network... It confused me but when I went to watch it again it was off the time it used to be on.

Has to be kazuya minekura's "Gensomaden Saiyuki" love it...deep symbolism...great character back stories...pretty guys ^.^

I LOVE FUSHIGI YUUGI!!!!!!!! It is the best. ^_^ it has great characters and music. I love the plot too. Chichiri is the BEST. But I like Tasuki and Nuriko too! CCS is good....kawaii. ^_^ it's actually what got me into anime. I'm not going to try and list anymore anime (not that I have the time/money to watch a lot).

I guess it's a generic answer, but I'd have to say Evangelion. I'm curious as to why almost everyone who's seen that and Rah Xephon says Rah Xephon is better. I've only seen the first episode of RX, and yes, like many other, I thought it resembled Evangelion way too strongly. I want to see more of it though, if for nothing else than the incredibly cool theme song, Hemisphere.

Others that I really enjoyed:

Trigun
Kenshin
Slayers
Gundam 08th MS Team
Bubblegum Crisis (OVA)
Cowboy Bebop
Escaflowne (I haven't seen the ending though)
and (if it counts) the Transformers movie

Oh, I'm also veerrrrry excited about a show called Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances in the U.S.). I've only seen the first episode, but it looks really fun and I've already ordered the 1st DVD from ebay.

waksss i havent seen it yet

Originally posted by philupthetank86
evangelion,
chobits
grave of the fireflies

waaaaaaaaa 😭 i havent seen it
the grave of the fire flies
whatkinbd of anime is that

sayonara ne
everyone
🙂

i like it toooo

Originally posted by Malice Mices
Has to be kazuya minekura's "Gensomaden Saiyuki" love it...deep symbolism...great character back stories...pretty guys ^.^

:D i like it to "genso maiden saiyuki"
i like yhe mongkey-san pls note me anything new about it ok ?!

well got a plesure with u guys:clap:
bye bye 🙂

oo fav anime? i have so many *head explodes* hmm Ayashi no Ceres ... fushigi yuugi (omg i spelled that wrong) gravitation ..hellsing ....ghost in the shell ... chobits ... angel sanctuary .....trigun ... cowboy bebop ... golden boy.. my list goes and goes..:D 🙂

Ya'll may think this a bit odd, but...YuGiOh! wowness! My friend also says inuyasha is good, so yeah...I really like kenshin, but it sux now that they have taken it totally off the network except for shows on Saturday at the 6 freakin 30 in the morning. Who wants to get up then, especially when it is a rerun?! oh and p.s...if you love both YUGIOH and HARRY POTTER, read my story at https://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1558903

I so want to see bubblegum crisis and chobits. I'm gonna have to watch them on dvd or something. Damn... i so need to get animenetwork channel!:auch: My favs are

Inuyasha
Lupin the third (<---great fun that one is :p)
Crest of the Stars
Serial Expeiment Lain (Dont understand it very much, but that's okay :D)
Fooly Cooly (That one is soo funny, but a little corny and stupid)
Rurouni Kenshin
Dragon Ball Z

hmm yawara maybe
bought grave of fireflies tonight used
it had been in the bin for at least three months, maybe it can coffee table cool factor
hopefully i can enjoy at least the extras without busting into tears -- even the trailers depress me

Gosh, I'm a minimalist otaku...the only ones I've watched are Tenchi, Hamutaro, Love Hina (manga, also), and Pokemon:D But I got to cons...because they are fun^^

Fruits Basket
Prince of Tennis
DNAngel
Gravitation
Yami no Matsuei
Card Captors Sakura
Ebichu
After Office hours
Ai no Kusabi
Kizuna
Inu Yasha
Chobits