What's new

Your favorite anime?

Hmm... If I was to list my all time favourites... i think i would end up filling the screen.... here's a select few.

Aquarian Age
Angelic Layer
Asagiri no Miko
Azumanga Daioh
Chobits
Crayon Shin Chan
Fruits Basket
Gundam Seed
Hunter X Hunter
Infinite Ryvius
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu Deluxe!
Juuni Kokki
Kiddy Grade
Macross (7, Zero, all macross!!!)
Naruto
Ninja Scroll
Now and Then, Here and There
PitaTen
Prince of Tennis
Read or Die
Shaman King
Slayers (all)

Bleh... I'm getting lazy... can't be bothered typing more than that ;p kekekeke

hai gundam !!! & jarod_007!!!

#gundam#
hai gundam 🙂 nice to meet u i hope we can be friends ... :)
i like trigun very much !!! vash is way to cool👍

he..he..he.. to bad the person is not good at all .......

and about nadesico is it good ?:confused: i think is just a mecha series !!!

# jarod_007#
hai welcome too in the forum 🙂
wow i like asagiri no miko too 😍
to bad i just saw it until volume 2 😭

like too talk to u guys again ok?!;)

nadesico is a combo of mecha/sci-fi/war/comedy/romance, good series for mecha fans or not, has a good plot and good action with some parts which are pretty funny.

at the moment my fav animes are RahXephon (which far exceeds Neon Genesis Evangelion IMO), Berserk, and Rurouni Kenshin OVA.. for my manga i have a few GTO (of course), Ragnarok, Scryed, and Rave Master.

hai.... !!!!

# gundam#
thanks 😄 i think i'm gonna try to wacht it hey do u know another good anime ?:confused:
i have found that +Anima is good 👍
talk to u later😜

# saiyuki #
hei welcome in the forum ....🙂
hei the raknarok is it good ?!:confused:
do u like asagiri no miko, fruit basket, X-clamp etc?:confused:
nice to meet u ;)

Ragnarok is pretty good. here is a review from tokyopop.com

By Myung Jin Lee After 1000 years of peace, the wolf god Fenris Fenrir has been reborn. She seeks to find the reincarnation of Balder, the most beloved God, as the land of Midgard sinks further into anarchy. They are both key players in the coming of Ragnarok, the time when fate and free-will shall come into conflict as the very nature of the universe is forever redefined.

Ragnarok - Into the Abyss takes ideas from Norse mythology and expands on genre twisting role-playing games like FINAL FANTASY and Dragon Quest. With ornate character designs by series creator Myung-Jin Lee and an emphasis on kinetic story-telling, the series features a shifting ensemble of swordsmen and sorcerers in a quest to change the world.

lunarians, out of those u have listed i have seen and read a little of X/1999. i really liked the movie though it left out a lot of things so i want to see the series

the anime series is really good !!!!

# saiyuki #
the anime series is excellent cause I already watch them to bad ... X clamp has a different ending :(

well, nice to see u again ;)

# kisu #
hai welcome ...🙂
u like the fruit basket too !!!! 😲
same with me here ... the anime is perfect 👍
btw which one souma characters do u like?
He..he..he. I like souma Yuki, and souma kyu 😍 both of them is really gentlemen ...
bout ayashi no ceres ... what kind of story is that ?:confused:

nice to talk to u again ... bye..bye..;)

my favourite anime may not be to hard to guess? Tottoro of course. love it.
When he's standing in the rain and smiles when the rain drops...that's the best part :)

hi....!!!!!

Originally posted by jakub
Berserk and Cowboy Behop

# jacub #
hi...welcome to the forum 🙂
about beserk .. what kind of anime is that ?

nice to talk to u again ... ;)

# totoro #
hi... welcome to the forum also ...🙂
i like to make friends so i really happy that everyone come to this forum he..he..he..😄

btw what kind of anime totoro is ?
nice to meet u again ;)

hi! I'm new in here... well... my favourite anime at this moment is One piece! I really like it. I like hunter x hunter, slam dunk, CCS, samurai X, and many more...

HIIII......!!!! YUNA...!!!!!

Originally posted by Yuna
hi! I'm new in here... well... my favourite anime at this moment is One piece! I really like it. I like hunter x hunter, slam dunk, CCS, samurai X, and many more...

I really like Himura Kenshin a lot so of course I like Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X!! Excel Saga is pretty funny. I really like Neon Genesis Evangelion because it's really deep and fun to watch as well. Saiyuki and OH INUYASHA!!! Those are really good ones as well.... I like anime is general, I guess

Re: the anime series i s really good !!!!

Originally posted by lunarians

# kisu #
hai welcome ...🙂
u like fruit basket too !!!! 😲
same with me here ... the anime is really good 👍
btw wich one souma caracters do u like ?
he..he..he.. i like souma yuki and souma kyou 😍 both of them is really a gentlemen ...
bout ayashi no ceres ... what kind of story is that ?:confused:

nice to talk to u again ... bye..bye..;)

hi, thank you for welcoming me!

i like kyou!!!! and yuki 2nd... i love them all what a great anime...i only seen 11 eps so far though..

um..ayashi no ceres...i dont know how to describe or summarize it...WATCH IT..you wont regret it...very amazing..and made me cry too...

bai bai

~kisu

I have to watch it !!!!

# kisu #

Well guess I have to watch it then ... he..he..he.😄
Btw I really disappointed about the ending of the fruit basket. I'm so curious about which one that honda tohru gonna chose. :eek:

well nice to talk to u again

# yuna #
Welcome to this forum 🙂
and about one piece I like very much 👍
I like rufy because he was hilarious. Although he is too stupid to understand something, he is the hero. 👏

About hunter Xhunter why is it just like that? I mean, the ending. :confused:

nice to meet u again

# hydebele #

hai.. welcome to the forum...🙂

wow you like inuyasha too ?:eek:
me too.... !!!!:D

hei do you already know the ending yet?
talk to u later ok?! ;)

Wow...!! It's getting more Indonesian here since the last time I visit the forum!!:D
Oh yeah... welcome for the new member!!! :)
Guy's maybe we can meet somewhere here (in Indonesia of course), and we can talk about manga and anime. :D

If you're interested, you should hook up with your local anime/manga club. There you can make contacts, start building a collection and getting exposed to more than what you can see on TV or at your video store.

Evangelion was very cool, although it ended really bad. If you want more of the same, you should endeavour to watch the old 70s and 80s giant robot anime series. The patterns are exactly the same.

That's a great idea Thomas. But... I can't establising it right now. 'cause... I'll be very busy at my studies from now on. 'cause I really hope I can graduated next February.:)
but, may be after that I can establishing it.;)

my fav one-shot anime would be : (lupin III) cagliostro no shiro(second to that i think is nostradamus(kudabare!..(sorry) or sth like that)-laputa is great, too..

for tv series i`d say maison ikkoku is quite good-
also "ginga eiyuu densetsu" for its "otaku" feeling- evangelium is ok...and hokuto no ken"omae ha mou shinde iru"-can be quite funny....

• Naruto
  • Spiral
  • Gundam Seed
  • Stellvia Of The Universe
  • Last Exile

Before this: series like FMP, Cooking Master Boy, Dragon Drive, ...

And many, many more ...

Back
Top Bottom