What's new

You might be a Star Wars geek if........

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
22 Nov 2003
1.When you pass out while trying to move a pencil across the desk with the Force.

2.You punch out trekkies who say "Death star my ***, I'd like to see those losers take out DS9".

3.You name your right hand 'Leia.'

4.Whenever you get in trouble, you mutter "I have a bad feeling about this."

5.When you listen for Obi-Wan while attempting to parralell park.

6.When your father asks you how fast your car is, you reply,"Fast enough for you, old man."

7.When you need to go to the toilet, you say "Intensify Foward firepower, I don't want anything to get through."

8.Before sex, you look at your penis and say "Get in there, you furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"

9.You're a Star Wars geek when your teacher hands you your test back and says "commas are your weakness." You shoot back: "And your faith in your friends is yours!"

10. When, you're drunker than you've ever been in your life and still know that the possibilitiy of successfully navigating an asteroid field is 3,720 to one.

11.At the airport, when the clerk asks you if anyone else has handled your bag you say,"No, it's just me, the boy, two droids...and no questions asked.

12.You know you're a Star Wars geek when you unsuccessfully get the last cheerio in the bowl and instinctively mutter, "The Force is strong in this one."

My personal favorite......

You get pulled over and the cop asks to see your driver's license, you wave your hand and say, "You don't need to see my identification..."

BTW, this is for the old Star Wars fans.

(taken from)
http://www.moseisley.com/swgeek/

9.You're a Star Wars geek when your teacher hands you your test back and says "commas are your weakness." You shoot back: "And your faith in your friends is yours!"
:D :D

I loved that one! Thanks for posting these!

Dan

hahahahaha, now this is what I'm talking about, Star Wars is much more fun to make fun of !!! *hehe Trekkies - Star Wars 1-1* :D

mad pierrot said:
12.You know you're a Star Wars geek when you unsuccessfully get the last cheerio in the bowl and instinctively mutter, "The Force is strong in this one."
hahaha :D I liked that one the most 😄

mad pierrot said:
10. When, you're drunker than you've ever been in your life and still know that the possibilitiy of successfully navigating an asteroid field is 3,720 to one.

11.At the airport, when the clerk asks you if anyone else has handled your bag you say,"No, it's just me, the boy, two droids...and no questions asked.

You get pulled over and the cop asks to see your driver's license, you wave your hand and say, "You don't need to see my identification..."

Pure genius. I love these three! I'm gonna have them tattooed on my arm or something so that I won't forget them.

Indeed, these are great!!!! Your a genius for finding these!!! :haihai: Let me find a favorite: hold on will edit soon...

God i wish i could use that, you know what I AM!!!! :D

Here, have a 🎈

I have one to add! If you constantly find yourself telling people that they are suffering from "delusions of grandeur." Oh yeah, baby! :D:D

Thanks for finding that, MP! 🙂🙂🎈

My Buddy Was A Trekkie

His dream was to win a big Powerball lottery and build a lifesize starship to live in. I don't think I would have wanted to be his neighbor! He also spent long hours memorizing Warf's(SIC?) home language? He did make me head medical doctor for his fleet with a nice ID card & all.

Frank

😊

Lol, I remember the first time that I heard that they were coming out with an English-Klingon dictionary; I thought it was a joke! 😲

Back
Top Bottom