What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

You Know You're A Raver When........

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
Reaction score
> > > > The total amount of sleep you get on weekends is the sum of how Many times you've blinked since Friday night.

> > > > You grin like a dumbass whenever you see a commercial for 窶廢 News窶 or 窶廢 TV窶

> > > > You navigate around the city using service-stations as landmarks.

> > > > You can't pass an empty warehouse, big open field, barn, airplane hanger, phone booth, etc, without getting
that far-off look in your eye and saying 窶弩ow, what a great site for a rave!窶

> > > > You and your friends hear tumbling noises from the washing machine and all start to argue whether it's jungle or
hardcore.

> > > > You have sleeping patterns that would kill normal human beings

> > > > Almost every letter of the alphabet has a
seperate meaning to you.

> > > > You forget about your dream of becoming a Doctor and start to wonder what it would be like to be a cartoon character...

> > > > You are dead against drinking alchohol, but will snort
horse-tranquilisers with no prompting needed.

> > > > You wallpaper your room with old flyers.

> > > > All your friends have names like Gee Wiz, Marko, Fenix,
Hyper...etc...

> > > > You've got a huge pile of dead glow-sticks in your room because that you can't throw away because of 'sentimental value'

> > > > You don't own a watch, and if you do it's either edible or able to hide drugs inside

> > > > You lose 10 kilos in one night and the last thing you think about the next morning is food

> > > > You can live for an entire weekend out of your backpack

> > > > You think perhaps Bill Gates was thinking of something else when he designed the Internet Explorer logo...

> > > > You're happy when there's a recession because it means more empty warehouses

> > > > You've got so much glowing sh t in your room that you can't sleep because of the brightness

> > > > You've been close friends with someone for weeks without actually knowing their first names

> > > > You get home and you've got absolutaly nothing that you can talk to your parents about from your weekend

> > > > You automatically migrate towards anything floroecent because you think it might be someone with a glowstick

> > > > You buy clothes based on texture

> > > > You don't give a flying f ck what you look like anymore and just dance, dance, dance...

> > > > You can stand in front of a 12,000 watt speaker for an hour and be loving every minute of it

> > > > You won't spend money on things you need, but if someone at a party needs a money, you'll give it to them

> > > > You can wear out a pair of shoes in only a few days

> > > > You can not carry out normal day to day activities without having little lights to play with

> > > > You have a one-track mind, and it goes Beep-Beep-Boom-Boom-Beep-Beep-Boom (or... oountz, oountz, doof,
doof, oountz, oountz, doof, doof!)

> > > > You carry enough flashy electronic-things in your bag to light a small city

> > > > When you are driving your car home you feel like you're in a Video game

> > > > Air, water, food, Tiger Balm, little
lights... all hold equal importance to you
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Not that I've ever done or condone this kind of behavior in any way. (Cough) Is that the time !........... I'll get my coat !

budd

先輩
Reaction score
i've seen this before elsewhere, but i definitely appreciate the reposting :)

Top Bottom