What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

You Dream !! Xd

K_von

先輩
Reaction score
post ur weirdest or COOLEST dream that you ever had and if more dreams come up then post more XD its cool to know what everyone dreams about i guess lOLOLOl

anyways

one of the WEIRDEST dreams was that i always had winnie the pooh attacking me. This always happens cause my sister keeps a winnie the pooh teddy bear in her room and its facing the door so when i pass it , it looks like its staring at me O_O i kept dreaming about it all the time... winnie the pooh attacking me....:(

magevampjoe

後輩
Reaction score
I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that a) a thread like this would be made, b) jlptstudy.com would not be working. Both have come true :( I REALLY NEED THAT GRAMMAR.

My weirdest dream was walking up the road and getting hit by a car that was being driven by a pink dog... It wasreally random.

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
Weird dreams are when you dream about someone from the past without any reason.

I once had a dream when I was maybe 20, about a girl I met when I was 13... why did I dream about her? I have not seen her in years and nothing happened the other day that I thought about that time. Weird.

Last edited:

Tsuyoiko

DON'T PANIC!
Reaction score
Weird dreams are when you dream about someone from the past without any reason.
Especially when it's a dead person. Those creep me out.

The best dream I ever heard about wasn't my own, it was a friend's from uni. He dreamt that he got up in the night to go for a pee but when he stood in front of the toilet he could feel something hitting him in the chest. He remembered the dream when he woke up but thought nothing of it...until he opened his wardrobe, noticed the shelf there at chest height, and the puddle of pee in the bottom of the wardrobe... :D :D :D

Top Bottom