What's new

Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu

Golgo_13

先輩
27 Nov 2003
Hajime Mashite!

Ao-corner, 178cm, 95kg, moto light heavy-kyu Champion . . .

Hi, y'all! I'm new here. I hope I like it here and you like me. I just spent a few days on a forum called "www.fuckedGaijin.com"--seriously! that's what they call it--and didn't feel too welcomed. I asked why the forum was so named and the reply was that if I found the name offensive I don't belong there, that all Gaijin in Japan are f__ked.

I was born in Osaka, Japan, lived there until I was 9, spent the rest of my growing years in New York City, did college in Iowa, and now I live and work in sunny Southern California. I speak fluent Japanese and I try to keep up with what's going on in Japan by watching a batch of Japanese rental videos each week.

Thank you in advance for allowing me to express my thoughts, opinions, suggestions, as well as other comments.

Dozo Yoroshiku!
G-13

hiya golgo and welcome, you should find this forum alot more accomodating. where about in cali are you from? anyway have fun on the boards.

Originally posted by jeisan
hiya golgo and welcome, you should find this forum alot more accomodating. where about in cali are you from? anyway have fun on the boards.

Jason,

Thanks! I make my home in Santa Monica Beach, CA. Check out my pix on the "post Your Pix" thread

Back
Top Bottom