What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Yo Yo Yo!!!! Sup Ppl

Apollo

先輩
Reaction score
welcome to the forum....have fun posting!!!

Greetings from
Denmark
🎊

King of Tokyo

The Funky Homosapien.
Reaction score
Welcome to JREF GHOSTFACE KILLA
Stay Active, Post around and Make sure to have fun

King of Tokyo

The Funky Homosapien.
Reaction score
TwistedMac said:
uhm.. ok.. "word"?

cicatriz esp said:

oh my god

Heh.. I'll never understand why when a person with an obvious Hip-Hop influence comes to a mostly white "I'm above that kind of trash, its not real music!!" populated forum they are greeted with a kind of unwelcome stare. That's why I am forced to hide my like for Hip-Hop most of the time. Heh. As long as someone isn't acting like a bastard then I believe they should recieve the same respect that everyone else does. Welcome Man.

RockLee

Hullu
Reaction score
It's just the most unusual intro ever posted here I think....no need to go in defence there :p

Bounty Hunter

後輩
Reaction score
Sup KILLA (sweet name)

I agree with KoT (this doesn't happen very much) but he's right.

Welcome to the forum. And your intro is different cause your different compared to everyone here am i right?

TwistedMac

Sempai
Reaction score
King of Tokyo said:
Heh.. I'll never understand why when a person with an obvious Hip-Hop influence comes to a mostly white "I'm above that kind of trash, its not real music!!" populated forum they are greeted with a kind of unwelcome stare. That's why I am forced to hide my like for Hip-Hop most of the time. Heh. As long as someone isn't acting like a bastard then I believe they should recieve the same respect that everyone else does. Welcome Man.

dude, there's a difference in liking hip-hop and "representing" how bad your english has gotten because of it and how much you look like a parody of yourself that not even Ali G could've done better...

"big up"

Onigiri Chan

後輩
Reaction score
Haha!
Welcome to the forums!
Different people = different perspectives - it's always good to see something different every now and again.

Just curious though...are you black? 😊

King of Tokyo

The Funky Homosapien.
Reaction score
TwistedMac said:
dude, there's a difference in liking hip-hop and "representing" how bad your english has gotten because of it and how much you look like a parody of yourself that not even Ali G could've done better...

"big up"

I can't really see any large problems with his english, he doesn't type any worse than you yourself. And his english has gotten bad because he likes Hip-Hop? Oh dear you are misinformed.. Other than this I have no problem with you Mac so I'm not going to get into a stupid argument, but liking Hip-Hop doesn't damage your english abilities, nor are his any worse than alot of people on this forum.
*Back on Topic* Welcome... Again. Heh.

TwistedMac

Sempai
Reaction score
"big me up" is not a real sentence, it is one created by the hip-hop industry or artists of the same. same goes for "giving a big shout out" and all sorts of odd phrases you'll hear from hip hop'ers..

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against hip-Hop and I can even listen to it from time to time (remember Zig'n'Zag?.. I liked them..) but that's no reason to start talking like a stereotype right out of the big industrial hip-hop machine, now is it?

This was why I gave an "uhm... welcome".. I was slightly taken aback by Ghost's "style"... I still genuinly welcome him. Just because he talks like a stereotype doesn't make him a bad guy and for all I know he might just have been the best friend I had ever had, had I met him in real life.

So again: Welcome!

King of Tokyo

The Funky Homosapien.
Reaction score
TwistedMac said:
"big me up" is not a real sentence, it is one created by the hip-hop industry or artists of the same. same goes for "giving a big shout out" and all sorts of odd phrases you'll hear from hip hop'ers..

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against hip-Hop and I can even listen to it from time to time (remember Zig'n'Zag?.. I liked them..) but that's no reason to start talking like a stereotype right out of the big industrial hip-hop machine, now is it?

This was why I gave an "uhm... welcome".. I was slightly taken aback by Ghost's "style"... I still genuinly welcome him. Just because he talks like a stereotype doesn't make him a bad guy and for all I know he might just have been the best friend I had ever had, had I met him in real life.

So again: Welcome!

Ok then.... Discussion ended..

Welcome..For the fourth or fifth time.. :)

Top Bottom