What's new

yet another newbie =)

13 Aug 2005
hi everyone. yes, as everyone else's post is bound to say in this forum, i am a newbie. i'm currently a university student majoring in japanese language and culture (including some lit studies), and just happened upon this website tonight. i have to say, having visited a number of other forums online, believe this particular forum not only to be the best organized forum, but also a forum that has so many intelligent conversations going on. it's surprising and very refreshing. anyway, glad to be here, and i'm sure i'll be seeing y'all around here! =D

~bss

Hi Blue Suede Shoes! Welcome To The Forum !!

You'll find people here are really great and there is a ton of good info on about anything to do with Japan. Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy !

Frank

🙂

Great to have you with us, Blue Suede Shoes ! 🙂
I hope you can pass on some of the dept. goodies for those of us who hadn't a chance to ge the unique Japanese cultural exposure that you're getting !!
Thanks in advance !

Nice to see people registering and saying hello. I sometimes wonder how many people actually create accounts. Often when looking at the different forum categories, you see things like "27 viewing" but nothing ever gets posted. Presumably these must be casual observers.

Hey there Blue Suede Shoes !! Nice to see you here on the forum. Hope you can learn a lot and keep in touch. Good luck with all your studies !! And I agree, it's a great forum--I'm pretty new too !!

Back
Top Bottom