What's new

Yet another new person

Mandrea

後輩
5 Oct 2003
Hello all, I'm Mandrea came across this web-site from a good friend. I'm from the u.s., Minnesota to be exact. Actually came to this site to hopfully learn somethings ,language mostly. I have a friend that i game with and he's always speaking in this beautiful language, now i just want to see if he's actually just insulting me. :cool:

Hope to make some friends here as well as get some info. Well that's me in a nutshell. 👏 <-------------that just looks cool. :cool: thought i'd say that.

MANNY!!! Welcome (at long last) to J-Ref. :cool: For those who don't know, allow me to explain... Manny has been a good friend of mine going on several years now. He's like a brother to me and we've seen our fair share of both ups and downs over the years. Great to have you aboard bro. I know Japan and all it's myriad aspects might not be something you're familiar with or considered delving into, but please feel free to post if you have any questions or would like to discuss something on your mind. :cool: Now, if only we can get the rest of "The Core" over here, imagine how sweet that would be.
:)

That would be so sweet bro, I've been on this site for the last 3 and a half hours just kinda checking it out, I have to say I am very impressed with this site. everyone seems friendly and has subject that i actually read and post too.(which is kinda rare online, you all know what i mean, don't find many fourms where ya find things that keep your attention). :cool: didn't have that problem here. Thank you again for the invite sir.

Glad to hear you like the site. Thomas has put a lot of time and energy into making it what it is and I think the payoff really shows.

This forum does rock. You'll read a lot and learn so much!! When you get the JREF Bulletin, check out the forum updates. Much fun!!

Welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom