What's new

Yamasa institute

Myles

後輩
8 Oct 2003
Is there anyone here who has been to the Yamasa institute in Japan? I've been planning to attend this place in the next year or so. I'd like to know what were your experiences were like over there.

Well, I recently turned 20. Have you gone through the registration process yet?

Damn the Yamasa institute ... they totally ignored me even though I was applying for the short-term course... those little racist %&'%&$65'&...

I've only heard good things about it so far. I plan to apply for April 2005 myself. E-mail them with questions if you can't find the answers on the site (there's so much into there, it's a little hard to keep track of). They're really good about answering questions, which I consider a good sign! 👍

Myles...I'm 20 also, I'm mailing them right now but they don't seem to respond...hey, Myles, have an e-mail or msn adress I could have?

Rathan said:
Myles...I'm 20 also, I'm mailing them right now but they don't seem to respond...hey, Myles, have an e-mail or msn adress I could have?

Sure. Mine or Yamasa?

Wintersweet, do you have msn and could I add you?
msn or skype. I sent them several mails and they didn't reply :(

heh heh heh ...

they will never reply , and even when they do , they will never accept you.. you will live on hoping that you've taken another choice and wishing though you were in Japan!! heheh hahah HAHAHAHAHA!!!

*cough cough* ok that was scary .
Hey listen , sometimes they answer emails but they would go into your bulk folder or vanish in your spam filters because they usually are automatically generated responses (how sweet is that)
So like if you use something like Yahoo mail, try checking in the bulk folder.

That was an advice of me just being so nice , humph!

Suki-Yaki, are you Japanese or where are you from?
I just hate it that they can't reply to a simple e-mail, I mean, it'd be nice to know if I'm able to study there or not. Otherwise I have 2 other schools that sound good, but anyway, Yamasa sounds good.

Rathan--I don't really do chat, sorry.

I advise using google's advanced search feature to make SURE that they haven't already addressed your question on their website. (Just limit the search to yamasa.org )

I love how they have so much stuff on the website, but on the other hand, it's SO big that it's a little hard to find things!

Good luck ...

Back
Top Bottom