What's new

WWII military flag

whipper41

Registered
14 Jun 2016
Just read an interesting post about flags with the reference that flags signed by Yamashita et al are unusual.
My uncle was his guard in the Philippines before his execution. He gave my uncle a flag and a brass candle stick holder while he was in prison awaiting his fate. Any value?

Just read an interesting post about flags with the reference that flags signed by Yamashita et al are unusual.
My uncle was his guard in the Philippines before his execution. He gave my uncle a flag and a brass candle stick holder while he was in prison awaiting his fate. Any value?

Yamashita who?

We're not collectors or appraisers here, by the way. We just tend to get asked to translate flags a lot and or appraisals tend to end at offering opinions on whether something is an obvious fake or not.

Tomoyuki Yamashita , Japanese general know as "The Tiger of Malaya" & "The Beast of Bataan" executed in Manila.

Yamashita who?

We're not collectors or appraisers here, by the way. We just tend to get asked to translate flags a lot and or appraisals tend to end at offering opinions on whether something is an obvious fake or not.
General Yamashita known as the Tiger of Malya. Can you recommend an appraiser?

Back
Top Bottom