What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Wow - Something Great Happened To Me Today !!!!

Amir77

Registered
Reaction score
Good for you ! Never too old to enjoy learning. I went back to college after I got out of the Navy at 24 years old and found it was easier because I was older than most of the 18 & 19 year old's attending. I hope it works out for you.
Thanks! But it kinda feels weird because we don't have face to face class due to the virus, but I'm still excited about it!

4321go

Happy
Reaction score
Thanks God

1 hour ago, When I came home from my work office , in the road when I changed the route... almost hit the green belt in the middle of the road ...
Now, I say to myself: thanks to the quick thinking and effective response, I am free from trauma. my quickly slow down and adjust my direction. Thank God, there is only a little friction noise, and it is also the friction of harmless parts

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Good job on good driving. I once had a week where I had 3 flat tires. Turns out my patient had a new roof put on and there were nails everywhere on the ground. I soon learned to park across the street , LOL.

IronDove

後輩
Top Donor
Reaction score
this didn't happen today but it was 6 years ago XD i was sitting on a bus and sneezed. my sneeze sounds like "h-tssssssssss" like you're opening a bottle or can of soda/pop etc. this girl at the front said in a hushed tone to her mother (i think) "that guys sneeze was so cool"
yeah 6 years on, i still look back on that with fondness

Top Bottom