What's new

Would anyone mind translating something for me?

greathouse202

後輩
29 Jun 2013
photo(10).JPG

I recently purchased a motorcycle of Japanese origin, the only type worth buying (other than BMW), and it has this set of characters written on the rear fender. While it undoubtedly looks cool, I feel a little bit odd riding around with words I don't know written on the back, so if someone wouldn't mind translating them for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Member of a gang engaging in violence, looting, burglary, etc.; rioter.

I wonder where the motorbike came from. :?
Someone added it, thinking it cool?

Wow, the previous owner was an old man who tuned the bike for the track, he said the characters were on the bike when he bought it. The bike is a Suzuki Bandit, so maybe one of the previous owners added it because he thought it made sense with the name of the model.

Maybe it is meant to be more literal, and not really a "flashy" addition. Those characters are pronounced hito, and they are the Japanese word for bandit. My guess is that it is supposed to be there, as the make of the bike is a Bandit, and isn't meant to be taken as some cocky sign.

Hello all could anyone translate one sentence for me preferably in kanji if you could and some photo of it or in hiragana and then i will write in kanji myself.

sentence is: "one life. Live it"

Thx for all help.

Back
Top Bottom