What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Worst Resident Evil/Bio hazard

Bounty Hunter

後輩
Reaction score
What is the worst resident evil/Bio hazard game you have ever played?

Please keep in mind that the FPS version of the series don't count cause lets face it their are all crap :D

For me it would be, Resident evil code veronica X. For some reason i didn't like this as much as the others. It was down to all the puzzels.

So whats your's?

Reaction score
While I enjoyed Code Veronica X, I just found it somewhat blah until I played the PS2 version and it contained a few extra bits with Wesker not in the DC version.

I like Zero and REmake of course, I can't wait for 4. It will be interesting to see the departure from the Umbrella Corporation.

Ant

Reaction score
If we're going to exclude the FPS versions of RE (how I wanted to flame RE:Survivor), I'd have to say the N64 version of RE2 takes the cake, simply on graphical grounds. Of course, I've never been a huge fan of RE2--the difficulty could've used a major boost.

DarkSharingan

Kouhai
Reaction score
although i love the re series more than anything, i'd say the worst of the series would have to be re2 aswell. I thought the story was great but everything else was kinda crappy.

justin

The Rise of Cobra
Reaction score
I think they were all great games, but if I had to pick has the worst. . . I would have to say the first one due to the awful voice acting.

Top Bottom