What's new

World Passport

Sukotto

先輩
9 Jul 2003
Do you think they'd send me back out of Japan if I showed up with only
one of these "World Passports"? Japan has stamped at least someone's.

THE WORLD PASSPORT

The World Passport is a 30 page document printed in 7 languages:
English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Esperanto.
it is premised on the fundamental oneness or unity of the human community.

They then say these rather profound sentences:

In modern times, the passport has become a symbol of national sovereignty and control by each nation-state. That control works both for citizens within a nation and all others outside. All nations thus collude in the system of control of travel rather than its freedom.

Freedom of travel? Yet US citizens can get in a lot of trouble for travelling
to Cuba. And they're (we're) supposed to be the freest people on earf.
(i'm not saying i want to visit that guy who "dresses like gijoe every day". big ups to some comedy show)

The following is a list of countries which, on at least one occasion,
have recognized the WSA passport on a "de facto" basis,
by stamping a national visa and/or entry/exit stamp.

It's been suggested, if your plane ever gets hjacked the hjackers might collect people's passports to see where everyone is from. The stereotypical plain hjackers don't like US citiznes. If you are from the US
you could give them this one and they might accidentally overlook it or see that you are a person conscience of the rest of the world.

I mean, I've got a regular passport.

It was more of a, "hey, check this thing out" type of post.

I met this woman this past year who had a world passport.
Her grandmother had helped start the US branch of the
"Women's International League for Peace and Freedom".
They went to Europe to protest WW1 and to suggest ways to end it and to prevent war in the future.

what? Is this a joke? no offense, but I don't think customs might be too warm when they see one of these. I literally lmao. Funny stuff.

Mauricio

It's been suggested, if your plane ever gets hjacked the hjackers might collect people's passports to see where everyone is from. The stereotypical plain hjackers don't like US citiznes. If you are from the US
you could give them this one and they might accidentally overlook it or see that you are a person conscience of the rest of the world.
Some airplane hijackers are more educated than you, me and some other north american guy put together. This is because the media says they knew how to control the planes, and even regardless to the fact that they can control planes.
If they are smart enough to buy an airplane ticket, I think they can tell the difference between a real passport and a toy one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom