What's new

WORLD HOLIDAY DECLARED !!!

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
In honor of our founder's birthday, our LARGE membership from around the world, has declared
April 19th, a World holiday! Everyone can stay home tomorrow, just explain to whoever on Tuesday, that you were out Monday to honor THOMAS !!

Frank

:) 👍 😄 🍾 🕺 :win:

Here goes. Let me sing, no matter how bad it might be. It's the thought that counts, right?! :? :p

:sing:​

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday, dear Thomas!
Happy Birthday to you!

🍰

Thanks a lot, I do feel flattered. 😊

But frankly, I prefer not to be reminded of my birthdays anymore, lolol.

Anyhow, here's to all of you. 🍾

Happy B-day, Thomas....we need to find you another avatar....your scary samurai face just doesn't look happy on this occasion... :D
but then, I guess, a CuteCthulhu just wouldn't do, either.....

oh well....stick with your favorites :D

Bumpa Bumpa Bumpa !!!!

Can't wish Thomas a Happy Birthay enough! I dug up a few old birthday wishes posts to help us recall the good old days and some of the old members no longer with us.
Glad you're still with us Thomas and thanks again for JREF. Have a REAL Happy Birthday Thomas!

Uncle Frank

🍰 🌹 🍾 :cracker: 📣 :music: 🕺 :gulp: ✌️ 🍰

Frank D. White said:
Can't wish Thomas a Happy Birthay enough! I dug up a few old birthday wishes posts to help us recall the good old days and some of the old members no longer with us.
Glad you're still with us Thomas and thanks again for JREF. Have a REAL Happy Birthday Thomas!
Uncle Frank

Frank, thank you so much! Going over these old threads really makes you nostalgic, doesn't it? I do enjoy recalling what you called the good old days.

Also thanks for the patience you display with the busy and invisible admins...

Back
Top Bottom