What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Working in Japan for a foreigner


Just me
20 Aug 2003
Reaction score
Entrance tests for foreigners may be different than for Japanese. Do you even have Japanese citizenship due to family? Assuming not, look up each uni's requirements. Some government scholarships require you to take 3-6 months of intensive language lessons even before starting regular classes. You may already be higher level than they provide, so if they want you to take them, confirm.
Top Bottom