What's new

working holiday visa issue

yoroshiku

後輩
29 Mar 2013
So I wasn't sure if this came under 'travelling' or 'working' so I just put it here, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

So I plan on applying for the UK Japan working holiday visa this September, when the 'visa' year is renewed and the 1000 slots are open and I have a better chance. I think it looks promising, I have an N3 through self study and holiday plans for when I'm there, and by that time I should have more than the required funds to initially travel.

The only thing I'm worried about, is that I've already been to Japan 4 times over the last 3 years, one of those times I stayed 5 months on a tourist visa with an extension. I think this time will be my final trip to Japan for many years as I have to go to college after that, so I'd really like to make it count and pass my N2 and see as much of the country as I can. I've not seen his issue anywhere online, so does anybody know if the embassy would have an issue with my previous stays in Japan? I never did anything illegal or anything, but it might look suspicious.

It's not an issue. If you qualify by nationality, age, and funds, you stand as much a chance as anyone else, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom