What's new

Work in America

hirotana22

Registered
25 Sep 2008
I arranged a job in United States because I would like to spend a few years there. Has anyone lived in US. I'd like some tips about the best visa to get. My immigration lawyer is fukuda law firm at fukudalaw.com
My goal is to get a green card if my job works out.

I arranged a job in United States because I would like to spend a few years there. Has anyone lived in US. I'd like some tips about the best visa to get. My immigration lawyer is fukuda law firm at fukudalaw.com
My goal is to get a green card if my job works out.

What does your lawyer say? I just don't understand why you thought it was necessary to tell us who your lawyer was (and you even mentioned their web address). Are you in any way affiliated with the excellent lawyers at fukuda law firm at fukudalaw.com?

Makes me wonder ?

The fact that he is now in America makes me wonder about his post? I wonder if the law firm has a branch in the US ?

Uncle Frank

😊

My goodness, just exactly where he is located !!

You don't suppose this might be a sneaky lawer trying to spam us?? We better be careful, he might sue us.
Uncle Frank
😊 :p :eek:

Agreed Frank. Sounds like a free advertisement for the law firm for any Japanese wishing to work in America. Kind of sneaky if you ask me. Maybe Jref should send them an invoice for their advertising fee! or just edit it to say "My immigration lawyer is ***** law firm." I doubt they'll be back. Good work there Jref security!

Back
Top Bottom