What's new

William Hung hits the NBA court!!!

Dream Time

後輩
20 Jul 2003
I hope Yao Ming won't be sick after hearing William Hung sing

williamhung_600wVer2-1.jpg

I think it's hilarious. My grandmother thinks it's terrible. She says they're exploiting him and thinks it's 'pitiful'...

kirei_na_me said:
I think it's hilarious. My grandmother thinks it's terrible. She says they're exploiting him and thinks it's 'pitiful'...

some Chinese people don't like him
they think he is a clown in the eyes of the Americans
and they feel like being put down by the Americans

well I don't really feel that way

but one thing I am sure,his singing is the worst that I have ever heard in my life :sing:

Dream Time said:
but one thing I am sure,his singing is the worst that I have ever heard in my life :sing:

Yeah, it's kind of bad... :giggle: I think the dancing is the funny part, though! Even more than the singing!

So many guys did an impersination (sp?) of that guy during a pep rally at my school.

I got sick of it. :eek:

kirei_na_me said:
Yeah, it's kind of bad... :giggle: I think the dancing is the funny part, though! Even more than the singing!

:D

I certainly don't think his singing is funny

listen to him sing is simply torturing.... 😲

hopefully the players will be in the changing room,not listening to William Hung,
otherwise they might end up going on a trip to the hospital :mad:

this poster reminds me of those 'Gouda concert' posters in the manga Doraemon

both Gouda and William Hung are terrible at singing and yet they love to show off their singing skills....

Thanks to Dream Time, I have been hearing William Hung shouting('cause it's not singing) "She bangs, she bangs" and also seeing that little dance of his...and those teeth... :eek: :D :eek:

OMG!!!!!! And right as I post this, he's on Nickelodeon singing YMCA...OMG! :mad: :eek: :D

kirei_na_me said:
Thanks to Dream Time, I have been hearing William Hung shouting('cause it's not singing) "She bangs, she bangs" and also seeing that little dance of his...and those teeth... :eek: :D :eek:

OMG!!!!!! And right as I post this, he's on Nickelodeon singing YMCA...OMG! :mad: :eek: :D

someone in another forum suggested Yao Ming and William Hung should sing and dance 'She Bangs,She Bangs' together

that would be a horror 😲

I've heard that comment about this being exploitation of Chinese Americans.

As a Chinese Ameircan, I wholeheartedly disagree. I think its an exploitation of the ridiculous things Americans buy into.

William Hung is indeed smart enough to rise to the occasion. Like "Survivor," the concept of "American Idol" is getting old. William Hung does not have the look nor the singing talent of an idol anyway. Why not did it especially bad to stand out? So bad that everybody would talk about it for days.

After watching so many above-average performers, we audience need some alternative entertainment. Simon is running out of mean funny things to say. It's not William Hung's turn to win anyway (It's probably time for a black female to get one of those two record deals).

At the moment, he's already being paid to perform and has a head start among all the other (what are their names?) contestants. After all, cash is KING and the best barometer in a free economy. And the fact is there's a demand for William Hung's bad singing.

This is USA, the land of dreams. It doesn't matter where one starts, it matters most where one ends up.
Yeah, another hi-five for the US of A! 👍

[pong]She bangs.She bangs.She bangs.[/pong]

America these days, turn on tv all you see is some type of contest, reality show, or idiots like this being turned into famous people.

Jean-Francois said:
It doesn't matter where one starts, it matters most where one ends up.

While this was a brilliant thing to say...

Jean-Francois said:
Reality shows were first popular in England and then the rest of Europe and then US and Canada.

...saying that was just....I mean....Who cares?

Looks like he's just trying to squeeze every ounce out of his 15 minutes of fame... not that I blame him, if I were in the his position, I'd probably do the same thing.

the Rockets lost this game,
5 straight losses in a row,and on the verge of losing their playoff spot.

come on Rockets!!
go Yao Ming!!

Call him exploited or not, the reality is that William is raking in the cash. Granted he isn't the most talented singer out there, but it seems he is selling himself any way he can. I guess all I can say is more power to him, and now that Mr. Hung has some cash flow he should seriously consider looking into some dentistry work.

Back
Top Bottom