What's new

Will they Respond!?

Hiroshi66

先輩
17 May 2004
I recently (last Thursday) sent a letter via-Fedex Overnight Service to LDP headquarters in Nagatcho, Tokyo, with basic questions on the LDP and asking them to please send some informational brochures or packets on the LDP, in either English or Japanese. I gave them my name, background, and why I was interested, basically for research.

Its been almost a week, but still, do you think they will respond, or will they ignore my letter? Just from either experience or what you know of Japanese culture.

Thanks.

Be patient. Just because you contacted them by FedEx doesn't mean they're going to overnight express something back to you.

LDP?

It probably has to go through a few people and just because you sent it overnight doesn't mean it will get priority treatment at the other end.

Ewok85 said:
Liberal Democratic Party ?
Ewok85 said:
It probably has to go through a few people and just because you sent it overnight means its gets priority treatment at the other end.
I'm assuming there's a "doesn't" somewhere in that sentence.

Thanks, guys.

You guys kinda misunderstood me. I'm not complaining why I haven't got the letter yet, I am just asking if you guys think they will respond. You guys sounded kind of mean there. Hehe. Must have been the Kendo. :)

I emailed about 10 companies last year for work experience in Japan. 6replied. I gave up hope and 2 months after, a company replied saying that I could work there.

Its all good.

ttp://www.jimin.jp/jimin/english/
ttp://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&q=liberal+democratic+party&lr=

To Save Money...

they will probably return things to you "snail mail" ! Here in Portland, a small city, it sometimes takes 7 or 8 days to get a letter mailed from someone else living here in the same city.I bet if you told them you wanted info on how to donate money to them you might have got overnight service back?

Frank

😊

Hehe, perhaps. Thanks for your replies minna-san!

Indeed. Thanks budd for the websites, but why did you send them? I got the addresses from them. But thanks.

Its the kendo, being hit around the head does that to you :D

Yeah, I've taken a big disliking to snail mail, way too unreliable and slow :(

Indeed. But hey, its better than nothing. I'll use my good, old, FedEx tracking system. Hehe.

LOL, poor you. Kendo makes a person evil. :/

correction: more evil :devilish:

That fedex tracking system is awesome! I love checking on how parcels are coming along :)

I will make sure I never meet up with you right after kendo, Ewok-san. ;)

Me too. I am patiently awaiting a reply. :)

Thanks for your replies, minna-san.

Back
Top Bottom