What's new

Will someone please tell me who HYDE is

jeremy briggs

先輩
26 Jan 2004
I haven't here of HYDE until I came to this site, there all over the jpop forum. Will someone please tell me who they are and where I can find some info or demos on them, Thanks.

👍

jeremy briggs said:
I haven't here of HYDE until I came to this site, there all over the jpop forum. Will someone please tell me who they are and where I can find some info or demos on them, Thanks.
Hyde is the lead singer of L'Arc-en-Ciel, one of the biggest rock bands in Japan. They have been going about 10 years now, and have about 15 LPs, including 4 Greatest Hits LPs. Here is a link to their official website:L'Arc-en-Ciel Official Website
Hyde also has 2 solo LPs recently, you can listen to samples of his latest releases at : Haunted-records.com
And finally, you may also be interested to know that Hyde also starred in a movie alongside another big star in Japan (Gackt) last year called MoonChild. (His character was a vampire) There is a thread about it on this forum, or alternatively if you can read Japanese, check out the official site for it : http://www.moonchild-movie.com/
Hope this info is useful to you, in answering your query.

Back
Top Bottom