What's new

Why won't Gackt take any pictures of himself w/o makeup?

CIMA

先輩
2 Jan 2004
Even guys like Mana, Hyde took pictures w/o make up. But Gackt always has eyeshadows on, and loads of makeup on(You can tell because his skin always shines and is somewhat pale). I don't care for his highschool pic where he was 17 or 18. I reckon he just doesn't want to.

Hey CIMA, i'm curious... what's your fascination with Gackt anyways? For someone who obviously isn't a fan, you sure like to start up new threads about him (all of which have the same tone no less)... Don't you have anything else to talk about? I just find it amusing that recently much of the discussion in this forum has become one-dimensional and linear... revolving around physical appearance (both good and bad) rather than actual music. Interesting...
:)

Originally posted by Iron Chef
Hey CIMA, i'm curious... what's your fascination with Gackt anyways? For someone who obviously isn't a fan, you sure like to start up new threads about him (all of which have the same tone no less)... Don't you have anything else to talk about? I just find it amusing that recently much of the discussion in this forum has become one-dimensional and linear... revolving around physical appearance (both good and bad) rather than actual music. Interesting...

Because CIMA is secretly Gackt, and is surveying people secretly. :p

But anyway, Mana didn't take pictures of himself w/o makeup--someone who recognized him took those that I showed you that one time and the only other two I've seen.

Let's all jump with me MOOSE!

wow someone actually noticed.. :claps: ... come on people give the topic "gackt" a rest already. Well, this has just been "Super"! :cautious:

Agreed.

Btw, CIMA, there are pictures of Gackt with no make up, not performing, not posing, or anything of the sort.

Another gackt topic, and I'm not the first one calling out the thread starter.

The world is indeed coming to an end.

You have to look for them, visit heaps of Gackt galleries, generally the ones which don't have shrines have more rare pictures. At least, that has been my experience.

Originally posted by Lo~ki
You have to look for them, visit heaps of Gackt galleries, generally the ones which don't have shrines have more rare pictures. At least, that has been my experience.
I have many pictures of Gackt without make-up! Here's one of them...

gackt 542.jpg

Originally posted by CIMA
Damn, I just realized he has a massive head

What do you mean? Haven't you complained to me various times before about his big head? :p I don't think it's gonna look any smaller on a whiter picture.

Gackt treats his body and skin like a woman, alot of women wear make up all the time just because they want to look better, i'm sure gackt does it for the same reason, I think he has took pictures among his staff and family that if you look long enough and hard enough that you will find because i'm sure gackt's staff takes pictures of him everyday, every hour, every minute so I think you just have to look for it.

His music video "Secret Garden" He only wears eye liner and at the bridge I don't think he wears any at all.

Aww... until pictures of him without make-up on were posted, I was jokingly going to suggest he had make-up tattooed on like Michael Jackson had done.

Oh well. I guess Gackt will never be left alone because of his face. I mean... come on... he's like the most realistic thing Square Enix ever created.

I'm convinced the man is CGI.

And if you throw live videos at me proving he's not CGI... I'll throw a live performance by The Gorrilaz (a cartoon band) at an awards ceremony right back at you. It's possible!

(P.S. Please... for the love of God... don't take me seriously...)

Back
Top Bottom