What's new

Why put a Loft sticker on your car?

Ben Bullock

Fried Egg
9 Jan 2010
Why do (a few) people in Japan put "Loft" stickers on the back of their cars?
To me, it seems like a really odd thing to do to put a sticker for a shop on your car. :? Even if that wasn't odd, I have never seen any stickers for other shops apart from Loft.
Loft doesn't seem like something particularly wonderful which would merit putting a sticker on your car, like you are some kind of fan of Loft or something.
Is there some logic to this that I'm missing?

It may look like a nondescript warehouse to you, but probably because the Loft has a HUGE stationery, stickers, and stamp section. And for anyone into products related to hobby and crafts, they help you increase the look and beauty of your car dramatically while means the driver must be equally cool by association. 👍

So I'll make it a point to notice next time. Are the decals just frighteningly adorable ?? :p

So I'll make it a point to notice next time. Are the decals just frighteningly adorable ??
I actually noticed the Loft stickers on the cars before I even knew what Loft was. After that, I went to the shop and still I didn't put two and two together. It was only after I had seen the stickers and been to the shop, and then saw some more car stickers that I finally worked out that the Loft stickers on the cars were related to the shop. Originally I thought it was something to do with the car, like those Carrozzeria stickers.

As for adorable, that would be in the eye of the beholder I think. They are just the shop logo letters, L-o-f-t.

Back
Top Bottom