What's new

Why is this called WaiWai Lane?

Because a lot of the stories that are posted here come from WaiWai, which is the special section for sleazy, sensationalist tabloid stories and other such things on Mainichi Shinbun's English page (and only on the English page...).

Thanks. :) I was wondering if there was another, but even the wikipedia article on WaiWai linked to that one.

http://www.mainichi-msn.co.jp/entertainment/geinou/news/20070423spn00m200009000c.html
ニ暖ニ椎?ニ停?愴致ツ:窶佚・窶兩ツ!ニ停?堡断ニ停?ケ窶售窶啣ツ人窶ーツコ窶吮?ヲ窶堙?渋窶價ツ行ツ進
ツ 窶佚・ナスティ窶ーツコ窶吮?ヲニ陳?ーニ谷ツーツ「ニ暖ニ椎?ニ停?愴致ツ」窶堙姑辰ニ遅ニ停?愴暖窶堋ェ窶啣窶啣窶愿コツ、窶愬停?ケナセツ・ツ渋窶價窶堙?行窶堙ュ窶堙ェツ、ツ人窶ケCニ置ニ停?ーニ停?愴檀ツ「窶壺?懌?塲停?堋鞘?壺?。窶壺?。窶壺?ーツ(ニ湛ニ陳哉樽ツーツ)ツ」窶堙姑竹ニ鍛ニ致窶堙遺?ーツコ窶吮?ヲ窶堙ーツ身窶堙俄?吮?ヲ窶堋ッ窶堋スニ停?堡断ニ停?ケ窶售窶啣ツ人窶堋ェナ?X窶堙ー窶氾サ窶堙ィ窶「テ?窶堋「窶堋スツ。

42 models with cute showing-off bra strolled about Shibuya.

The point is that the photo was taken in the front of a free red light district info shop. I think there are other good places for shooting models in Shibuya.

I have seen that not all stories are sleazy like I once thought, the ones that are not, talk about things like the current economy and stuff.

And, yeah, like Pipokun said, those models were nearly topless in Shibuya, but they didn't state in which area of Shibuya, which happened to be in the red-light district. So it is pretty sensationalistic.

Mauricio

used to visit waiwai very often back in early 2k- throughout my university yrs, posting links to it on irc,etc laughing my butt off.. too bad some ppl couldn't accept it with humor.

Back
Top Bottom