What's new

Why do white girls hate to date Asian men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaostic Pen

Registered
8 Oct 2008
Hey I just done a rasearch on this based on where i live and especially the Internet.

Well in term of racism it's a funny thing that most white people consider it's an acceptant thing to marry an average African boy that just came over from Africa meanwhile they are rejecting Asian men in such a cruel way.

I have seen countless of racist things against White people from Africa and the a substantial amount of Africans in Western countries always commit violent crimes and genocide against white people but White women just never had enough of African mens for some reason.

They say that it's racist to discriminate people of their nationality, skin color and personality but how come they always discriminate Asian people for being short and have small penis?

Why do white boys always have sex with Asian women whenever we being nice to them, intergrate and contribute to their nation? If someone give us something and we give them back something then it's called "sharing", but if we give them something and they just simply hate us back then wasn't that what we keep calling "stealing"?.

Vietnamese achieve one of the highest education in the Western countries and the most intergrated and including Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and Manderine people we are loving white people and we almost worshipping them but in term of acceptant i think they are mistreating us the most as well don't you guys think so?

Let's see, they love the South American that always do drugs, lies, highest in corruption, hate them, kill them, violent against white and they love to cover the truth, but why are white girls love them so much?

Africans do lie alot and they are extremely racist against Asian as well as white, they are violent, cruel, bad personality, want to kill all white people and their countries are so corrupted that they aren't even listed.

And why do us Asian people love and worship them so much? we are constantly fighting corruption, constantly becoming more Westernized, always try to be honest, be kind, don't like to back stab people, try not to be a racist. non-violent, one of the more intelligent people out there and we have to make all of these sacrifices and all we get is that our beautiful women end up being with a white dude with so many girl friends?

Aren't this a subject of debate? aren't you guys curious? aren't you guys jelous of the Africans? aren't you guys made at the way white people are being so forward towards us? aren't you guys pissed by the fact that they slaughtered millions of our people for Democracy and as long as we worship them then it's ok if they hate us because they give us democracy? and when they invade over countries and give them democracy but they got rejected and being called committing a war crime and then White women have to go and suck their penises to make up for it? Is this really fair guys?

You guys should compare us with the Africans and those South American and see how it is so unfair. I hear countless of rumours about those people mistreating white but how come white people love to **** with us when we love them? aren't they dumb? Do you guys think we should do what the Africans and South American always do to white?

Do you think white people are that smart?

Last edited:
Can anyone translate the first post into 'human'?

I am not entirely sure whether that would be a good idea.
That shat there is just too offensive. I feel a ban coming.

And umm, @ the op

Yes, I agree, we white people are a common entity plotting a worldwide conspiracy.
Our primary tool for achieving our heinous goals is genocide... and the internet hate machine.
We go and slaughter innocent people whenever we can. It is like picnic to us, except for the children we consume, as opposed to the usual chicken.

you, sir, are an idiot.

not one single statement in that post makes sense. maybe get from behind your computer and go outside and spend some time with actual people, all people. it's you who's talking like a racist..it seems. if you really think race doesn't matter why do you call certain races killing machines ? your post was disturbing to read, i didn't know anyone still thought like that about other nationalities and it is slightly worrying...:(

lol I have to say this is the most racist piece of crap I've seen on this board in a long time. I couldn't help but laugh all the way through due to how absurd it is.

"Oh no! The Africans are coming THE AFRICANS ARE COMING! AAHHH! They must be here to kill us, lie and take our women and...!!!"

lol, OP, you are a racist, uneducated, lunatic who needs to get a life.

good grief. It's 4/2, Chaostic Pen. You're a day late to make a fool of yourself.

To be honest, you sound like a racist. Not all Africans and South Americans are like that. You shouldn't go by stereotypes. Everyone's different and you need to go by who they are and not by the stereotypes that they've been given or you won't be able to see what they truly are on the inside. I might sound corny but it's the truth. If you shelter yourself by assuming that a person is a certain way, how can you understand them?:unsure:

hmmph. you are forgetting about girls like me who spend all their time fawning over jrockers, learning japanese, dressing in japanese street fashions, and dating Asian boys. I am white, born in Russia, moved to Brooklyn when I was 9 years old, and I am big on the culture, the mainstream stuff and the history as well as the OMFG OMFG RUKI IS SOOOOOOO HOTTTT 😍 😍 😍 (actually I don't even LIKE the Gazette, i only liked Filth In Beauty) I am learning the language, and I can actually understand the songs I listen to pretty well now. And I am looking for cutie Asian boys to date on Tagged. SO THERE.
my advice to you would be to not talk sh*t that you know nothing about cuz it's just gonna make you look like a f*cking fool, y'know?

This is the most ironic thing I have ever seen on this board. I would love to see your sources for your so-called "research."

Man.. I've to confess, my mouth was wide open during the last half of the text. It really, truly, without a doubt, amazed me! How can one be so detached from reality, one can never know, but the cure very well might be close to MCS's advice.

I could say that this was a troll oriented topic, but unfortunately, from reading it carefully I've to conclude that you really believe what you wrote, and disturbing as it might be, you helped me remember that people like you do exist everywhere. Thank you for that.

Now just go die somewhere else.

The best thing to do in this situation is respond.

Hey I just done a rasearch on this based on where i live and especially the Internet.

So far you're off to a bad start.

Well in term of racism it's a funny thing that most white people consider it's an acceptant thing to marry an average African boy that just came over from Africa meanwhile they are rejecting Asian men in such a cruel way.

If I turn on the racist inside me, you're stupid. So they apparently have big dicks, Asian men are all accountants, you know, they bring money home. The former'll just get you shot.

I have seen countless of racist things against White people from Africa and the a substantial amount of Africans in Western countries always commit violent crimes and genocide against white people but White women just never had enough of African mens for some reason.

Big dicks. That and they're rebelling against their parents and society. You never hate the women of the race, you only hate the men.

They say that it's racist to discriminate people of their nationality, skin color and personality but how come they always discriminate Asian people for being short and have small penis?[/size]

As they are a minority they are kings of what is and is not allowed to be said. Since they are in both economic and social plights, they are not to be discriminated against, yet their dicks are bigger, so its okay to make fun of everyone else in that way.

Why do white boys always have sex with Asian women whenever we being nice to them, intergrate and contribute to their nation? If someone give us something and we give them back something then it's called "sharing", but if we give them something and they just simply hate us back then wasn't that what we keep calling "stealing"?.

Oh good, a two parter. 1) Asians are clearly so more exotic and hotter than plain vanilla white women. 2) Who is "we", and why do I think this has to do something with STD's?

Vietnamese achieve one of the highest education in the Western countries and the most intergrated and including Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and Manderine people we are loving white people and we almost worshipping them but in term of acceptant i think they are mistreating us the most as well don't you guys think so?

Not at all, see, you provide us with cheap goods and we provide you with worthless money. It's a two way street, baby!

Let's see, they love the South American that always do drugs, lies, highest in corruption, hate them, kill them, violent against white and they love to cover the truth, but why are white girls love them so much?

I'm confused about who the subject is in this sentence. Are you talking about vietnamese?

Africans do lie alot and they are extremely racist against Asian as well as white, they are violent, cruel, bad personality, want to kill all white people and their countries are so corrupted that they aren't even listed.

So are Asian people? I don't get it.

And why do us Asian people love and worship them so much? we are constantly fighting corruption, constantly becoming more Westernized, always try to be honest, be kind, don't like to back stab people, try not to be a racist. non-violent, one of the more intelligent people out there and we have to make all of these sacrifices and all we get is that our beautiful women end up being with a white dude with so many girl friends?

I actually like part of this sentence. Here's where you pick one: [Corruption, Wsternized, Global | Letting your women date white men because of Westernization ] I hope you pick the first because them opium dens was the shiz.

Aren't this a subject of debate? aren't you guys curious? aren't you guys jelous of the Africans? aren't you guys made at the way white people are being so forward towards us? aren't you guys pissed by the fact that they slaughtered millions of our people for Democracy and as long as we worship them then it's ok if they hate us because they give us democracy? and when they invade over countries and give them democracy but they got rejected and being called committing a war crime and then White women have to go and suck their penises to make up for it? Is this really fair guys?

lol you said penis.

On a more serious note, I'd really like to know why people like Michelle Yeoh and Zhang Ziyi are marring white people.

some do some don't

The arguments run both ways I have seen a lot of white girls with Japanese and other Asian guys they seem happy enough.

Not to mention... if the research that had been done by the one who started this thread involved going to a bar and trying to pick up some women and being turned down, i would assume that it is not race but lack of skills with girls is to blame.
and I would not go out with and ignorant bigot no matter what race that ignorant bigot was. Maybe your attitude is the reason you can't get laid.

What research? I see exactly 0 authoritative sources cited. The guy severely fails, and thats all there is to it.

the research are the girls that didnt give him their number, so it's understandable that he can't prove anything. I agree, FAIL.

They say that it's racist to discriminate people of their nationality, skin color and personality but how come they always discriminate Asian people for being short and have small penis?

I am a double major in Japanese and Sociology. (I do agree with you, while it may sound harsh that white girls do not find Japanese men attractive while we take their girls. 🙂 As a gaijinsan, I am hoping to find a beautiful Japanese girl when I go to Japan. Sadly, however, I don't see too many Asian men having much luck with white women. And mate selection reasearch claims that women seek men with higher social status, which I find contradictory in this case. The reason is that these Asians living in Vancouver clearly have more money, driving these nice BMW's and have large allowances, and yet, have no luck attracting white women. If I were to compare golf and mate selection, these Asian men are given a tremendous advantage in terms of getting handicaps with money, nice cars, etc. And yet, when it comes to attracting white women, they have no luck. I know one fellow who can't even get a white girl with his porsche, while I have dated women taking public transportation using my cheap U-Pass, and living off student loans. (Boy do I wish helicopter Ben start his efforts to bring about hyperinflation so that my debts can be paid off with these worthless dollars, just after I graduate! 🙂)

In fact, I do see more Asian men finding white male partners than they have with female partners despite the fact that homosexuality is less represented in the population. Nonetheless, they manage to overcome these odds.

I think that you are right in what you say. If you are Asian male, I am sorry. I am however jealous of your ability to learn kanji and learn Japanese better than I will ever learn! (If you are a non Japanese Asian, you will still be outpacing me in your efforts to learn Japanese with the advantage of kanji!) I am horrible with writing kanji, and have come to rely on typing it out on the computer and taking advantage of the technology to cut corners!🙂 I would have given up learning Japanese if I had to learn before the days of IME!

I am however jealous of your ability to learn kanji and learn Japanese better than I will ever learn!
I'm pretty sure race has nothing to do with learning Kanji? I'm up to like 600 and I'm pretty goddamn stupid.
Maybe your attitude is the reason you can't get laid.
Well in my case, if this were a game of pin the tail on the donkey, you win the grand prize.

I am a double major in Japanese and Sociology. (I do agree with you, while it may sound harsh that white girls do not find Japanese men attractive while we take their girls. 🙂 As a gaijinsan, I am hoping to find a beautiful Japanese girl when I go to Japan. Sadly, however, I don't see too many Asian men having much luck with white women. And mate selection reasearch claims that women seek men with higher social status, which I find contradictory in this case. The reason is that these Asians living in Vancouver clearly have more money, driving these nice BMW's and have large allowances, and yet, have no luck attracting white women. If I were to compare golf and mate selection, these Asian men are given a tremendous advantage in terms of getting handicaps with money, nice cars, etc. And yet, when it comes to attracting white women, they have no luck. I know one fellow who can't even get a white girl with his porsche, while I have dated women taking public transportation using my cheap U-Pass, and living off student loans. (Boy do I wish helicopter Ben start his efforts to bring about hyperinflation so that my debts can be paid off with these worthless dollars, just after I graduate! 🙂)

In fact, I do see more Asian men finding white male partners than they have with female partners despite the fact that homosexuality is less represented in the population. Nonetheless, they manage to overcome these odds.

I think that you are right in what you say. If you are Asian male, I am sorry. I am however jealous of your ability to learn kanji and learn Japanese better than I will ever learn! (If you are a non Japanese Asian, you will still be outpacing me in your efforts to learn Japanese with the advantage of kanji!) I am horrible with writing kanji, and have come to rely on typing it out on the computer and taking advantage of the technology to cut corners!🙂 I would have given up learning Japanese if I had to learn before the days of IME!

What is your argument and how do you back it up?

You do realise that the message you have quoted from the op is a bunch of **** in terms of credibility, right?

White girls like some Asian guys. But not that much.
I know one American lady who dated with a Korean guy and he was pretty handsome and popular.

Can anyone translate the first post into 'human'?

Kusojiji, are you aware of the Australian White Policy? (see where chaoticpen is from)
In Canada our governement implemented affirmative action and brought equality during the time Truadeau was our Prime Minister. Australia did not go through these changes in the same way, and I believe that Australia is the only western country that hates Japanese for some strange reason. Canadians and Americans generally love Japanese, although this cannot be said about the Chinese, and are aware of the cultural differences. I think that racism is accepted in Australia. Will they hate my girlfriend who is Japanese at the moment? She is an exchange student from Ritsumeikan University studying here at UBC.

I'm pretty sure race has nothing to do with learning Kanji? I'm up to like 600 and I'm pretty goddamn stupid.
Well in my case, if this were a game of pin the tail on the donkey, you win the grand prize.
Race doesn't but I can tell you that the Chinese students who began with me taking Japanese have surpassed me in written Japanese. I am lagging behind, because I had to learn stroke order and having to drill writing kanji while they had the shape down pact like a native Japanese person in no time. Even now, my kanji doesn't look natural, and it takes me ten times longer than my Chinese classmates who had the same hours of Japanese language classroom instruction. I am talking from experience. Lets not pretend that we went into class on a level playing field just because they extracted all the Japanese Canadians and placed them in a different class with a harder curriculum. That might have made the game more fair, but you cannot deny that the Chinese students have a significant advantage over the me.

Race doesn't but I can tell you that the Chinese students who began with me taking Japanese have surpassed me in written Japanese. I am lagging behind, because I had to learn stroke order and having to drill writing kanji while they had the shape down pact like a native Japanese person in no time. Even now, my kanji doesn't look natural, and it takes me ten times longer than my Chinese classmates who had the same hours of Japanese language classroom instruction. I am talking from experience. Lets not pretend that we went into class on a level playing field just because they extracted all the Japanese Canadians and placed them in a different class with a harder curriculum. That might have made the game more fair, but you cannot deny that the Chinese students have a significant advantage over the me.

You have to understand, the Chinese and Japanese writing system share a lot of Kanji so most of those Chinese students have already seen and written those Kanji before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom