What's new

Why do white girls hate to date Asian men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why White girl hate to date Asian men? "
Because you touch yourself at night *deadpan*

Race doesn't but I can tell you that the Chinese students who began with me taking Japanese have surpassed me in written Japanese. I am lagging behind, because I had to learn stroke order and having to drill writing kanji while they had the shape down pact like a native Japanese person in no time. Even now, my kanji doesn't look natural, and it takes me ten times longer than my Chinese classmates who had the same hours of Japanese language classroom instruction. I am talking from experience. Lets not pretend that we went into class on a level playing field just because they extracted all the Japanese Canadians and placed them in a different class with a harder curriculum. That might have made the game more fair, but you cannot deny that the Chinese students have a significant advantage over the me.

Japanese uses Chinese characters. Any educated Chinese has been writing Hanzi (Kanji) for years. Just being Chinese or Asian does not give them any inherent ability over you. Assuming you are in college, I'm surprised you would draw such conclusions.

here's some data on where I live... I'm not gonna call it research, because all I did was look around and go "hmm" and there was a lightbulb above my head... a lot of asian guys now are dating white girls here in NYC. I for one am with an asian boy right now, and the past few exes are all asian as well.
So the original premise of this thread is incorrect when applied to my current location.

I am not interested to white girls. Perhaps the chemistry between Asian male and White female is weaker than White male to Asian female.

Why White girl hate to date Asian men?
My reasons! White girls are generally have bigger Private V's than Asian girls,white girls need bigger Private D's. Why do you think white/black men love Asian girls? it's tighter!

I wonder what kind of research is it...I think that to call Africans etc bad guys as overall is not good at all...I mean...when you hate racism...why you do it?

Drugs are bad...get rid of it....

I am a double major in Japanese and Sociology. (I do agree with you, while it may sound harsh that white girls do not find Japanese men attractive while we take their girls. 🙂 As a gaijinsan, I am hoping to find a beautiful Japanese girl when I go to Japan. Sadly, however, I don't see too many Asian men having much luck with white women. And mate selection reasearch claims that women seek men with higher social status, which I find contradictory in this case. The reason is that these Asians living in Vancouver clearly have more money, driving these nice BMW's and have large allowances, and yet, have no luck attracting white women. If I were to compare golf and mate selection, these Asian men are given a tremendous advantage in terms of getting handicaps with money, nice cars, etc. And yet, when it comes to attracting white women, they have no luck. I know one fellow who can't even get a white girl with his porsche, while I have dated women taking public transportation using my cheap U-Pass, and living off student loans. (Boy do I wish helicopter Ben start his efforts to bring about hyperinflation so that my debts can be paid off with these worthless dollars, just after I graduate! 🙂)

So you've made some observations... great. Why don't you put that great UBC or SFU sociology degree to some work and generate some good explanations based on the evidence? You've made it clear its not wealth... which never was a great explanation in my mind.

I'd argue its not racism at all. I'm part asian (and have been mistaken for a nihonjin) and haven't found any unwillingness to date me by white girls due to how I look. What is different is the fact that I was raised in a European and North American background. Growing up all my friends were white. I don't think of myself as part of any category, though I don't feel uncomfortable interacting in "white" circles, "Japanese" circles or with Chinese. However I've observed some interesting things.

Many asian men don't want to date outside their nationality, which is often due to parental pressure. Moreover, and this is a stereotype, but I do believe that Asian men are often less assertive in North American social situations. This is a cultural observation, but often they may feel less comfortable interacting in such a situation. If white women expect men to be forward and court in a a certain way, asian men may not be inclined or able to do so because of their cultural experiences. You got to be forward and engaging... and if you've been raised in a certain background that might be very hard.

Thats my view... you can tear it down if you wish.

There are some funny posts made me laugh especially the 30th :D :D :D
Man! she is VERY frank XD

My reasons! White girls are generally have bigger Private V's than Asian girls,white girls need bigger Private D's. Why do you think white/black men love Asian girls? it's tighter!
So, you are a bisexual with muticultural preferences who measured all the stuff. Fair enough. Luckily not all of us are aussiess.

Who said white girls hate to date Asian men?

In America, where I currently live, I see many Asian men with white girlfriends/wives. I think that the proensity of many Asian men to have higher incomes is a reason for this.

I love Asian guys

I only find myself attracted to Asian guys.....
I have dated two Chinese and one Japanese guy and they were the best lovers I ever had. I get lost in reverie just thinking about them.. Your hips and what you can do with them are amazing.........
Previous to that my experience with other races(and ten years of lesbianism) was disappointing.
Asian guys seem to have a self awareness that is like magnetism to me. Emotionally intellectual and amazingly well articulated, with great communication and 3 way perception.... (maybe I was just lucky)
I think that I have met many Asian guys that are so inhibited, that they come across as not interested.... Or they come across as too conceited and rude(mainly young ones) If you're a woman that likes Asian guys, you're likely to like them so much that you get intimidated and can't make the first move...If it wasn't for online interaction I would never have dated an Asian guy(simply because they seem unattainable and i'm shy when I see something that I really really want)
I think that the stereotypes of Asian women being tight and beautiful and the cultural differences may put a lot of white women off too. Too much to compete with, and a lot of work to do if you want to keep your Asian man. 20 years time interracial dating with westernized guys and white women won't be so taboo.
But for the record I think you guys are damn hot..... face book has groups for white women who love Asian guys....

Why do more white men date asian girls than asian men dating white women?
Why do more white women date black men than white men dating black women?

White women tend to be more modern / feminist, while asian men often still tend to be more traditional / sexist, which may account for some of the difference. That is an oversimplification of course, but it may apply.

In the case of why Japanese men may be more appealing to white women than Chinese men, let me mention some common characteristics of Chinese men:

- talking very loud. VERY.
- spitting in the street.
- smoking.
- having mistresses when they reach financial success.
- picking nose in public.
- bossy.

I could go on. Do I have research for this? No, only personal observations.

I am not entirely sure whether that would be a good idea.
That shat there is just too offensive. I feel a ban coming.

And umm, @ the op

Yes, I agree, we white people are a common entity plotting a worldwide conspiracy.
Our primary tool for achieving our heinous goals is genocide... and the internet hate machine.
We go and slaughter innocent people whenever we can. It is like picnic to us, except for the children we consume, as opposed to the usual chicken.
YES? You are...and do not even know your own racist and murderous history!!

Why do more white men date asian girls than asian men dating white women?
Why do more white women date black men than white men dating black women?

White women tend to be more modern / feminist, while asian men often still tend to be more traditional / sexist, which may account for some of the difference. That is an oversimplification of course, but it may apply.

In the case of why Japanese men may be more appealing to white women than Chinese men, let me mention some common characteristics of Chinese men:

- talking very loud. VERY.
- spitting in the street.
- smoking.
- having mistresses when they reach financial success.
- picking nose in public.
- bossy.

I could go on. Do I have research for this? No, only personal observations.
Well? Same could be compared to White men?
-They like to compare human from non human from other ethnic people.
-They have to save their nipples, back, toe knuckles.
-They are unfaithful and have MANY STD's.
- They invented the ABS Plastic Dildo?
-They make up almost 70% of the US Prison Population, while Asian men are less than 1%??
-Lie, Cheat, Steal, and Unemployment and have a high rate of DIVORCE.
- All the Hair removal products were invented in the USA!
-Lie about the Asian Males contributions in US Special Forces.
-Lie about the Asian Males contributions to Modern Electronics that changed the way Modern Warfare is waged. Starting from 1958!

Huh? You do know that message is almost 10 years old don't you? 🥴
The message is not for you; but for all those who will read and NEVER know that the US Public Educational System has left out everything not White and altered the form of actual history. It is not the story of America. IT IS HIS (WHITEMANS) STORY . COLUMBUS DID OT DISCOVER AMERICA? It was Amerigo Vespucci who discovered America. That is why it is called AMERICA?? Igor Sikorsky invented the Helicopter in 1925? Another altered history: is it Europe or is it Asia? Maybe it is EURASIA the single landmass! After all that is the definition of a CONTINENT isn't it? THE LINE THAT DIVIDES EUROPE FROM ASIA IS IMAGINARY!! It was created to divide man up and to divide different looking people on the EUASIAN continent! Igor Sikorsky was an Asian from the part of EURASIA called Asia Minor. There are many WHITE LOOKING ASIANS. The Russians are one of them. They are descendants of Alexander the Great of Macedonia. Macedonia is a Asia Minor Country? American White people LIE more than just a little and are responsible for the genocide of many7 people: the Native American, Islanders on Micronesia, Bikini Atolls Islands, Kwajalein Islands, and many more Islands used for nuclear testing called the Pacific Island Proving Grounds. Europeans marched in to Manchuria in 1840 and killed millions of Asian Women and children under their boots and by 1870 all of the Far East and South East Asia were COLONIZED by America and Europe! British India, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. Dutch Indonesia. Spanish Philippines. German Tsing Tao. French Vietnam. On and on!! There was for a time NO Asia except Japan! It is what started WWII and not just a snap shot of the Bombings at Pearl Harbor. It was the fact that the USA and Briton tricked Japan into kicking out other competing Western Powers for the USA and Briton in Asia in order to get immigration and trade rights; but when Theodore Roosevelt was not re-elected these promises were never kept!! Japan forced Germany out of Tsing Tao Harbor (also known as the Pearl of the Orient); but later feeling betrayed and Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Later as WWII progressed Japan joined Germany and both joined forces and attacked the USA and Briton for the earlier 1840-1870 arrangement that was never kept. You should learn World History that was never taught for free in High School.

If you want to put this out here for future readers, you might consider including some reliable references one could use to read up on these various claims.

YES! One Source: Robert B. Edgerton Ph.D. M.D. at UCLA Medical School. "Warriors of the Rising Sun". His Sources in the book are noted and are from the UCLA Anthropology Department and UCSF Medical School Modern Archeology and Sociology Departments. Like ALL people who tell the truth about History... he was not well received by White Supremacists and people who do not want to associate themselves with past murderers. After all, Australia was a Penal Colony; but they NEVER tell people they are the direct descendants of murderers and liars??? :oops:

Last edited:
If you want to put this out here for future readers, you might consider including some reliable references one could use to read up on these various claims.
?? The evidence is self evident as well?? One just has to LOOK and they know it is TRUE. Where are the FULL Native American Indigenous people?? There are only a few here and there but they do not even make up 1% of the US Population anymore. look up Pacific Proving Grounds. These Islands had people on them. WHERE ARE THEY NOW???????? It is easy when asked to cite sources that the sky is Blue? You simply use your EYES. However, when people are asked to look at a painful past or event their minds eye NEVER see the TRUTH. BECAUSE THE EYES DO NOT REALLY SEE THE MIND DOES!!!

Last edited:
It is WRONG to marginalize people who are trying to just survive and be happy in America. Especially when the system is Social Engineered to favor a certain race or ethnic group OVER ANOTHER. This IS done in order to ELIMINATE ethnic males like Asians and then by taking ethnic women and re educating them in to believing that ALL White men are the ALPHA MALE and ethnic men are NON HUMAN? The fact that I could use a mattress to smother my enemies hands and feet when I was in Special Forces and stab through the mattress to kill them means ALL men are equal and ALL men DIE EQUALLY!

I am not your average Asian Male; but I am Asian. I know the truth because I looked for it when I was in the US War College while in the US Military. My rank was Commodore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom