What's new

Why do I get compulsive shopping when I see Asian girls?

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
I find it strange when I see Asian girls, I feel reluctant to buy something. Anyone experience this feeling?

OoTmaster

先輩
Reaction score
Your English is a little difficult to understand. Are you trying to say that when you date an Asian girl your feel reluctant to buy them something? Or does somehow an Asian girl coming into your view instantly kill all of your personal desire for shopping? Either one seems odd to me.

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
I don't like stuck up Japanese girls. Enuff said.

jt_

反面教師
Reaction score
Being stuck up is not an inherent quality of Japanese girls, or girls of any nationality, for that matter.

People of any nationality, or any gender, can be stuck up, or they can be good people.

I don't mean to be rude, but judging from your posts, it might make it easier for you to have relationships with people if you stopped grouping people together and assuming things about them because of their nationality.

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
When a girl doesn't pay attention to you, do you think it makes them stuck up? That may be a problem.

OoTmaster

先輩
Reaction score
Why do all Malaysians generalize? Your flag on here is Malaysian and you generalize therefore all Malaysians must do that.

That's pretty much what you sound like.

Robin P

後輩
Reaction score
I've heard, "All Americans are rude." Hopefully, that is not a true generalization. Thank you for reading my post.;)