What's new

Who's your favorite FF girls?

rirei

後輩
14 Nov 2002
Hi, I'm back again with a special thread for Final Fantasy fans!

Well, one of the best parts of FF is the romance...And the FF creator always creates awesome female characters...The FF girls!

🙂

Who can forget Aeris,Yuna, Dagger...........and the lovely (she's my favorite) Rinoa?

Share your opinion here!

Yuna is my favorite female character because of her caring personality, so she gets two images here:

Last edited:
Lulu's extraordinary beauty makes her a close second.

Honorable mention goes to Rikku's playful innocence.

I only played Final Fantasy VII.
I gonna "stick" to Tifa.

tifa13.jpg

Okay... best woman.. hmmm.. SO hard! All the women in FFX are gorgeous and I love Lulu (might try and cosplay as her one day). In FFIX its of course Garnet/Dagger.. In FFVIII.. Selphie and Rinoa are tied.. in FFVII I think Tifa... and I'm having a brain seizure and can't remember the names of any of the women prior to VII even though I've played them all!

I can't pick just one!

xxStarxx

Tifa, then Rikku. Tifa was probably one of the first female RPG characters to actually really pack a punch against monster HP.

I would like to choose to one of the earlier FF characters, but being those games are from the 2d sprite era...it's hard to tell what they look like.

I'm not a big fan of the newer games in the FF series. The characters and settings just don't click with me and so the game isn't as much fun for me. FF IX being the only recent exception...

I can't decide on a specific favorite girl from the series. If I could, I could tell you it'd be one designed by Amano...

Defintily Tifa, but Selphie is close, as is wats-her-name... in ff7, steals your materia and stuff. Yuffie!

oh sweet Aerith... WHY LORD SEPHIROTH WHY!?!??!?!

yeah i really like aerith... a lot... far too much for a cluster of polygons.

I will say that Aerith will always have to be my #1 favorite, but to tell the truth, I would have to say that I have liked every single FF girl except Selphie!

well, recently i liked Lulu a lot... (and Rikku too..) FFIX's Garnet was a good one... Selphie was fun in FFVIII, and Tifa was pretty cool... going back farther i dunno... hmmm... Relm (FFVI) maybe Faris (FFV) and what was that girl's name in FFIV... Rydia? i haven't quite finished 4 yet (too lazy, got stuck) but from what i remember she was fairly decent... big big favorite is probably a tie between Lulu and Garnet...

(kind of off subject) btw: have you seen any of the preview thingies for FFX-2? ::mad giggles::

Originally posted by Shinmeiryu
Tifa, then Rikku. Tifa was probably one of the first female RPG characters to actually really pack a punch against monster HP.

I would like to choose to one of the earlier FF characters, but being those games are from the 2d sprite era...it's hard to tell what they look like.

What about the girl char (Maria, i think) from ff2? Once she got a good bow, she kicked! Or my favorite girl char: Faris! I made her a ninja/dragoon and she was the strongest character.

Konnichi wa!

My favorite female characters from FF?

Well, uhmmm.....Rinoa.......but
Number one for me is still Selphie (FFXIII)

Yeah yeah...I know.......but she's cute.....and I have a weak for cute girls.......ahem 😌 😍

Mata ne!

Yuna is my favourite!

from what i heard; in FFX2, there is going to be another Yuna (yuna's twin)... she should look similar to Yuna along with long hair... Can't wait!!!!

Back
Top Bottom