What's new

Who crazy about HYDE (also lakura) or Gackt?

hyde-sama

後輩
7 Nov 2003
Hey, this is for all hyde;) and Gackt:p fans...... if there is anything u wanna know abt these two great people Or anything new abt em' ..... write in🙂

hyde52.jpg

hahaha... i'd like to add something... it's great to know someone else who loves hyde to... and you're from sg?! even betta!!! hee hee... *^5*

I think Hyde is a very good singer and I like L'Arc en Ciel. I don't listen to any music of Gackt at the moment though. Also I started listening to X Japan a couple of days ago and I have to say that I think it's cool. 👍

Yes me too. I think Hide was one of the best guitarists ever. The music from his solo albums are very good also.

you're rite he is indeed talented...... hmm.... looks like gackt isn't as popular in this pg ( hey calling more gackt pple)

Eisuke-san, japan X looks pretty cool. haven't heard their songs yet.
silver_ash86....great to noe u too ( and every one here).

;) this is for u guys... hope it'll draw more fans and faithful replies

Attachments

• gakuhai.jpg
    gakuhai.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 400
Nice pic. Do you know any sites where they have X Japan wallpapers, cause I can't find much? Hyde-sama, if u like metal or rock then you might like X Japan.

@ Eisuke

http://topline-networks.com/xjapan/home.htm

They have some really nice X Japan Wallpapers^^
(and now I finally noticed that on some pics Hide looks like Asarot from Kaori Yuki's "Angel Sanctuary"... -_-")

And about Gackt and Hyde...Well, I love both of them...(and I'm addicted to Laruku's "Stay away"...I can't stop listening to that song...^^)

If only I could see "Moonchild"...*sigh*

😜 I love Gackto-sama! Few, I have to let the fangirlness vent sometimes. I also lvoe all potential for Gackto and Hyde to be in the same room, especially after I heard Hyde come on Furachi. That was so cute.

(eh is Hyde really expecting a child? I heard that somewhere, but I didn't know if it was for real)

Yah, Megumi, Hyde's wife, is expecting a child around December! It should be coming soon. No info on whether it's a boy or girl though.

Originally posted by Michelle_Micky
😜 I love Gackto-sama! Few, I have to let the fangirlness vent sometimes. I also lvoe all potential for Gackto and Hyde to be in the same room, especially after I heard Hyde come on Furachi. That was so cute.

(eh is Hyde really expecting a child? I heard that somewhere, but I didn't know if it was for real)

i believe he is

im happy for him..and yet crushed lol

i m so glaad 😄 so many replies in jus few daes
oh my gowd! megumi ( hyde's wife) is pregnant i don't believe it!
* sigh* i got lots of pics of gackt and hyde but no japan X.
i got a japan magazine and heard hyde is performing in osaka in march and in philipines last november
i really wish i could be there
oh. haven't heard newz of gackt but i noe he is releasing a new single<< last song>>

btw gackt and hyde had known each other long be4 showbiz. i really wanna watch ''moon child'' too.... but singapore doesn't seem to sell it... too violent.

actually, last song has been out for more than 2 weeks.^^
new albums of both gackt and hyde are going to be released on the 3rd december ^o^

Yay, Hyde is having a baby! I'm so happy for him ^_^
Could Gackto be the godfather- ah how cute that would be.
And the albums are out at the same time

:( I only have enough money for shipping one thing at time.

:( hopelessly unemployed teenager.

Back
Top Bottom