What's new

Which anime(s) moved you to crying?

13 Jan 2005
Mine was 'Grave of the Fireflies' & 'The Dog of Flanders'.

hotaru1-1.jpg

i think there was another thread about this...but i was crying over Naruto with the Haku and Zabuza story 😭 soo touching...

It is very old animation, but thinks that 'ZAMBOT3' is animation to be the saddest in Japan. :(

Attachments

• zambot3.jpg
    zambot3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 141
I never saw the animated version, just the print version on-line.

BAREFOOT GEN

Sorry, I lost the link. Hope to find it again.

X - Clamp
At the millennial edge, the concluding battle for humanity's future is staged. Kamui Shirou's destiny has been decided as he returns to Tokyo to face his ultimate challenge. The Dragon of Heaven, defenders of the Earth, stand ready to protect the world from the Dragon of Earth, the seven angles of ledgend, who embrace the devastation of the planet to bring about its purification. Now Kamui must decide which side to fight for although he finds the idea utterly unappealing. It isn't until realizing that his two childhood friends, Fuma and Kotori Monou, are in grievous peril that Kamui decides to step into his fated position in the climactic strugle of the Year of Destiny: 1999.

Slam Dunk is touching enough to make guys cry

so many guys cried when they are watching/reading Slam Dunk....

saint seiya was the first one made me cry, when Hyoga died, so sad... evangelion, X (the movie, sooooo fu**ing sad), Rurouni Kenshin the ovas, sooo soooooo saaaaddd :( :( :( ... mmm... there've been others, just let me think.... oh, yeah you believe it or not Dragon Ball, when piccolo died (hey, I was I little girl back then!!)... let me think, let me think....

when aki died in ayashino ceres......and wwhen nuriko died in fushigi yuugi..it was so sad!!

Well lets see the endings of Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain really got to me, infact everytime I watch these shows I try to skip the endings.

Chrno crusade got some tears out of me, uhh...When Goku died in DBZ(I was little...C'MON!) Rurouni Kenshin OVA's

Almost shed a tear over the scene in episode 14 (I think) of Samurai Champloo, when Mugen is about to drown. Beautiful as hell..

😌

Oh man, Cowboy be-bop gets me every time. it's soooooooo sad, at the end when ed, ein and faye leave :( . and then that song come's on, call me. oh, i creid my little cotton socks off 😭

Im a total cry-baby!

I couldnt help but cry with Full Metal Alchemist, it was just so friggin sad!! :(
When Ed and Al found their mother on the floor and when she died! Then when Nina gets killed! 😭
It was just one tragedy after another! You could really feel the pain and struggle those brothers went through!

But i also cry in happy scenes too, like in the ending of Howl's Moving Castle, talk about romantic!!

Oh and lets not forget what happened to Maes Hughes in FMA! When his little girl didnt understand what was going on and she was asking her mom why they were burying daddy! OMIGOD total water works!

blossom said:
Well lets see the endings of Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain really got to me, infact everytime I watch these shows I try to skip the endings.

I agree, especially the ending of wolf's rain, very sad :(

lol

MotomanInuyasha said:
DragonBall (Z & GT) I had wasted about 17,070 minutes of my life watching that show, and now I cant get them back :(

That is so true rotfl thinking of that show definately makes me want to cry too ! :giggle:

grave of the fireflies was so sad :(

other than that i havent seen any that made me cry really..surprisingly since im so sensitive to that stuff...

I know I've cried plenty of times in anime, but the only one I can remember right now is Wolf's Rain.

I am a little nervous about watching Grave of Fireflies. I know it's going to have me crying like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom