What's new

Which Anime/Manga do you hate/dislike

Fallen

There's this cool comic by aido - Fallen. 👍 maybe everyones heard of it or no one has. But it's cool - or so i think. And i agree with everyone, pokemon, DBZ, yu-gi-oh, hamtaro (oh god yes hamtaro :eek: ) completly suck. Like come on, who likes that. Anyway, I also like 'return to sender'. 👏

Please refrain from using profanity in the future.
-IC

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate SD Gundam, how could they make a crappy show like that and then call it a Gundam, and what makes it worse is that its wasn't drawn, I got into anime for the detail in the drawing. Please excuse my language, but how could the people how made Gundam ****-up so badly. I'm sorry if I ofended anyone.

Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and (to an extent) Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball. Too domesticated now.

To me,anything BUT anime with kids tryin to save the world or fight monster with monster etc...Example pokemon,digimon....it SUCKS!

Originally posted by Rancid
flcl suxx as hell

As much as I respect your dispreference (sic), I disagree 100% on that, as FLCL is one of my favorite anime of all time. (Not as much as Super GALS!, Chrno Crusade, and other related shoujo/seinen, but it's up there.)
The manga version...that's a different story. :eek:

DBZ- Use to like it, but I hate repeatitive plots.

Mecha- I hate shows that deal with Mechas, except for one I saw called Duel that was a bit better.

Pokemon-Use to watch it, it got repeatitive too.

Pokemon copycats- They just need to burn.

Beyblade- Paaaleeease...

Astroboy- Nooooo....

Sailormoon- I own some of the mangas, but the anime annoys me a bit even though I have the Super S movie. Usagi was one of those high pitched teenagers I just looooaath.

Anything repeatitive- Just because it's repeatitive. Can't stand animes and mangas that repeat themselves.

Originally posted by Shigatsu
while I'm at it, I'll add in Angel Sanctuary and Vampire Hunter D....the list goes on..I'm picky 'bout my anime choices.

Originally posted by Rancid
flcl suxx as hell and hack sign too .....

Originally posted by kireitenshi
Escaflowne (Did I spell that wrong?) - Too typical of a shoujo manga.

Oh my god... Some of my favorithe animes are disliked :mad: :(

Vision of Escaflowne, Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust and .hack//SIGN are one of my favorithes !! YOU BAKA'S !!!

Hehe... The ones I hate are :

Gundam Wing and Seed : Just some plain old stupid anime about robots... yeah wonderfull -_-'

Naruto : Everybody is watching Naruto, so everybody starts to watch Naruto (if you know what I mean) Sorry... I like to keep my own favorithes... And by the way... I watched 15 episodes of Naruto and there was no action in it, just some stupid story about a ninja boy.

Dragonballz and GT (db is okay...) : Goku saves the day ALL THE TIME... A bad guy comes, does some evil things, Goku defeats it and there was peace again... untill another bad guy comes !

Pokemon, Beyblade, Hamtaro, Shin Chan, Digimon and all those kiddy animes : Well... I dont think I have to say anything about this, do I ?

And the list goes on :)

who dosen't like escaflowne!!!!?!?!?!?!

God save whoever soul it is......oooo nevermind i will curse him for my name is escaflowne..

May you never watch another anime or manga again!!!that includes hentai!!! now i feel good again.

DBZ: I'm sorry, but what's the point to this show!? I use to like it, but just the same thing over and over.

Pokemon: Gotta kill'em all!

Any of the new Transformers: Sorry, but they mock the old school Transfomers.

Gundam Wing: All of the heros were just BS! I mean It was easier to relate to the 'bad guys' than the so-called 'heros'

Also Pokemon spin-offs like Beyblade!

I dislike Naruto and I ENJOY DRAGONBALL Z!!! When I'm drinking with my friends, we put it on in the background... easy to follow and good for laughs!

Dislikes: Dragonball

I also like Weiテ Kreuz Gluhen, and Last Exile. U really don't like any of the Dragonball or Dragonball Z series...XP

I loathe Neon Genesis Evangelion, anything else is at least *watchable*. :mad:

However, to the person talking about Escaflowne, I must say the movie was far better than the series.

hamataro! i hate that crap more then i hate.....gerbils!

Thank god escaflowne stays alive in the hearts of real anime fans!

Back
Top Bottom