What's new

Which Anime/Manga do you hate/dislike

Himura

Hadoken!!!!!
19 Jun 2003
Yeah, yeah, I know... there are so many cool Animes/Mangas out there... I really love watching or reading it... But everyone makes mistakes.... also a few mangakas and animators....

The "anime" (<<not worth of the title!) >>>> Astroboy <<<<
....*grrrrrr* Oh damn, I really hate this small "!ツァ$%&ツァX boy....

😄 Which Manga or Anime do ya wanna see burning? Post it! 👍

Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon....and every mecha anime...well...just the overly serious and "in too deep" ones.

while I'm at it, I'll add in Angel Sanctuary and Vampire Hunter D....the list goes on..I'm picky 'bout my anime choices.

i hate DBZ, astro boy, tenchi (all of them theyr baka), the list is never ending but i like alot.

gundam, yes all of them.
pokemon and all of its copycats.
yu-gi-oh
colorful
tenchi
big o, dont know if its japanese or not but it still sucks.
thats all for now.

Yeah, I see quite a lot I've forgotten... But there are more outa there: for example "Beyblade" and maybe some of you'll hate me for this but "Hamtaro"!! ...wanna see him burn...grilled on low temperature... (I'm not cooking hamsters at home :p )

>>keep on postin`! 👍

Originally posted by Himura
"Hamtaro"!! ...wanna see him burn...grilled on low temperature... (I'm not cooking hamsters at home

*bhwhahaha* That's real funny a description. :D

Hated / Disliked:

Anime <--- Definitely DBZ, Pokemon, Gundum and any kind of mecha anime or those with a lot of senseless fighting and stuffs.. and those ecchi anime whereby women turn into monsters and get gang rape...etc (Dun ask me why I know, and no, I am not a hentai pervert, am not a boy in the first place..) Oh, last of all, yuri anime.. Give me yaoi, I will be more than happy but yuri is like.. I mean why would I want to see 2 females gr*bbing* at each other when I can just use it to drool at bishounens instead. (^.^|||b)

Manga <--- Not really into shounen and yuri stuffs so no comment on that part. For shoujo manga, I hate those sailormoon styles/ drawings and those with silly plots where all females are so helpless acting like babies who can't look after themselves. And also hate those whereby all the millions of male characters will sacrified and die for just one miserable female character who just can't do anything to help herself except to make more humans die for her... e.g: Fans of this mangaka is probably going to hate me for this but oh well.. *shrugs* Ayashi no Ceres (anime is okay but just dun like the mangaka) and Fushigi Yuugi.. If the female character has been a real bishoujo I will just keep my mouth shut but she's looks like she seriously need to go to a slimming centre and also a cosmetic surgery clinic so just can't really relate to why the no. of admirers... ><||n

As for yaoi manga I really hate those plotless plain smut kind of manga with lots of senseless H or BDSM or Shota contents. Basically no thanQ for anything BDSM, Shota or Orgy.. And yes, anything to do with the lolita complex as well.. (sweat)

er urm.. enough of blabbing here.. *Sweatdrop* *Phews* It sure is tiring to say all at one go...

Idon't know if anyone heard about Candy Candy? I think this manga is cool. There are some funny manga about ninja that I read in Vnese but I'm not sure about their English/Japanese names.:eek:
Oh, and Detective Conan, I love it. It has manga and anime too. It's similar to The Kindaichi's Case Files though, but I think the artwork is much better.:D
Have any body heard about Wild Act, it just came out vol.2. I think it's kinda funny and a bit like romance/action kind of that stuffs, a mix of Kim Possible and Marmalade Boy about entertaiment world.👍

There aren't many I can truly claim to dislike, due to the fact if it doesn't interest me early on, I usually toss it from my viewing schedule, but if I were to name a few it would probably be:

Street Fighter II V - a total mockery of the video game and disrespect to the character's personalities, mainly Ryu.

Fushigi Yuugi - too overrated and one-relationship sided for a romance shoujo series

Pokテゥmon and Dbz. I think they're really badly drawn, and I don't even consider pokemon as a real anime/manga.

Fushigi Yuugi - too overrated and one-relationship sided for a romance shoujo series

Agree~~ Blah.. e author's usual style.. Female character in all her series is always e average "girl-next-door" who somehow have an over-exegarated queue of admirers (who later die more than willingly for her).. (Isn't it obvious in FY and VERY obvious in ANC ~~" Can't be bother with her series after so not sure if her current stuffs are still like that..)

Wouldn't say the anime is bad since it's just me being bias over the author's style.. But given a choice I'll rather watch Furuba / POT 100x than to watch FY again..

Originally posted by Chipi
Pokテゥmon and Dbz. I think they're really badly drawn, and I don't even consider pokemon as a real anime/manga.
"Real"?

If it's japanese, then it is manga/anime, no matter how bad it is.
It's no ideal term like "This is a grand japanese comic! It's a manga!"

FLCL? SUCK? you must still be thinking about Pokemon... lol, i ono about hack sign, i seen it once and it looks like that Korean game, Ragnorok... which made me hate Korean web based games forever... i mean i wanted to sit down in town but it said "You do not have the skill to sit" i was like MAN what? and i tried gunbound but... i was like NO!

I guess those "ugly" ones... I mean, badly drawn ones... though sometimes they do have ok stories... but I don't really like those giant robot and stuff... they're so... big and not nice... -.-;

Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh ruined everything.
Ever have one of those people look at your Yami no Matusei DVD and ask obnoxiously, "is that poki-mon?" :auch:

someone here said they didn't like "too deep ones"?? :(

Fushigi Yuugi- Everyone falls in love with Miaka!! It's so **darn** annoying!

DBZ- Too much fighting, not enough plot. ((Ex: Big monster appears. Everyone is alarmed. Big monster does bad stuff. Goku kills big monster. Big monster comes back. Goku kills big monster again))

Pokemon- I admit, I used to love it but the new episodes are getting so boring that it makes me want to bite Pikachu's head off >_>;;

Transformers: Reminds me of Power Rangers.

All Hentai Anime/Manga: I had a classmate who claimed that anime was simply girls with big chests strolling around in tight uniforms. It annoys me to see how totally WRONG these people are! Just because they saw one unappropriate picture or show, they stereotype the whole category by that standard!

Escaflowne (Did I spell that wrong?) - Too typical of a shoujo manga.

Originally posted by Shigatsu
Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon....and every mecha anime...well...just the overly serious and "in too deep" ones.

awwww, Dragon Ball Z sucks >_<

Originally posted by Himura

The "anime" (<<not worth of the title!) >>>> Astroboy <<<<
....*grrrrrr* Oh damn, I really hate this small "!ツァ$%&ツァX boy....

I like Astroboy :( It reminds me of my childhood

:( aaw who said FLCL sucks? I love FLCL... your entitled to your own opinion but is there a reason why you think it sucks?

FLCL and noodles

FLCL kicks more *** than a bucket of noodles, it's so full of non sequitur that everyone cannot help but be full of love for it. where else are giant robots going to grow out of your head! and on top of that, where else will the giant robot that grew out of your head cook and clean house for you!

personally, i thought initial D was good ::: albeit i haven't seen much more than a few episodes

Jin Roh also provided sufficient entertainment without becoming an unwarranted bloodfest. trippiest "Little Red Riding Hood" rendition . EVER :)

The Big O only because I just hated the Batman rip off.... And probably Zoids for its Gundam like automosphere and thats pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom