What's new

Where to learn to surf in Japan

emily

後輩
29 Apr 2005
Hi, I've been to a few beaches around Kansai and I saw some people surfing little waves. I've surfed a little a few years ago and I would like to start again but in the beginning, I would like to learn with an instructor. Did any of you hear about a surf school in Kansai or even a surf shop that rents boards?
Thanks !

I've got a Japanese friend here who does windsurfing year round in Kansai, I'm sure he knows some surfers and could find you a teacher. want me to hook you up?

looking to learn how to surf here in Japan? Check out SplashGuestHouse they do great surf lessons in Chiba and are really easy to get to only 1.5hrs by bus from Tokyo station or on the train. They also have a great learn how to surf video which you watch before the lesson.

they have a sister site called Surfing In Japan as well .
If you are just looking to rent a surfboard they do all that as well , many many happy customers. Well recommended.

lThey also have a sister site called Surfing In Japan as well . If you are just looking to rent a surfboard they do all that as well , many many happy customers. Well recommended.

Thank you for posting this, but you could at least disclose that it's is your website/venture and extend a discount to our members! :)

looking to learn how to surf here in Japan? Check out SplashGuestHouse they do great surf lessons in Chiba and are really easy to get to only 1.5hrs by bus from Tokyo station or on the train. They also have a great learn how to surf video which you watch before the lesson.

they have a sister site called Surfing In Japan as well .
If you are just looking to rent a surfboard they do all that as well , many many happy customers. Well recommended.

If you let us know that you found information about your Surf lesson at Splash Guest House via Japan Reference at the end of your lesson your receive complimentary Surf sticker.Thanks Dane Gillett Owner of Splash Guest House and Surfing in Japan

Back
Top Bottom