What's new

Where is a good place to find anime in USA?

Hypertokyo5

Semper Fi
5 Nov 2003
Being that I am new to the anime thing,(though I LOVE it!) i have no idea where to find good anime! My internet is down and right now i am at school while we are working in the pc lab, so if anyone replys, please be patient with me.😌 But if anyone could help, I would be very thankful.
:eek: (and if meiwaku(for those of you who know him)makes fun of this while i am gone, please confrontn him) lol. thanx! bye!👏

Well, one of my favorite haunts is Suncoast Video which has a large selection of anime, manga, and magazine devoted to both like Animerica and Newtype USA. Another place I visit regularly is Best Buy, while their selection might not be as large as Suncoast, their prices are often a few dollars cheaper, depending on a certain title. Case in point: I bought the uncut first season of Sailor Moon at Best Buy for $99.99 (before taxes) while everyone else was selling it for $149.99!

If you don't know where a Suncoast or Best Buy store is in your neck of the woods, just visit their websites:

http://www.suncoast.com
http://www.bestbuy.com

Then click on their store locator link, and you'll be able to find a store nearest to you. I hope this was of some help to you!
🙂

or a hastings which is where i got most of mine, if they dont have it they will get it for you ;) though i think thye might just be a texas chain...

Originally posted by Hypertokyo5
Being that I am new to the anime thing,(though I LOVE it!) i have no idea where to find good anime! My internet is down and right now i am at school while we are working in the pc lab, so if anyone replys, please be patient with me.😌 But if anyone could help, I would be very thankful.
:eek: (and if meiwaku(for those of you who know him)makes fun of this while i am gone, please confrontn him) lol. thanx! bye!👏

Well, anyplace that sells videos should sell at least some anime. As flashjeff said, Suncoast Video has anime.

I know of good places online, but you're looking for offline only, right?

If you've got one near you, I suggest you go to Sam Goody. They don't have much manga yet, since they just started carrying it, but they have the biggest selection of anime I've ever seen, and they have...wait for it...POCKY! (and many other tasty Japanese junk foods) :D

Well, for a store (not on the internet) would probably be Suncoast but then again I think they charge too much. Go to discountanimedvd.com (website). That's where the good and affordable stuff is at. Well, for me anway. Happy Hunting! 🙂

thanx guyz! yes, i am looking offline. i did not know they had anime @ bestbuy. i have a 25$ gift card there. thanx!

Back
Top Bottom