What's new

where i want to visit in japan

casiocasio10

Kouhai
9 Nov 2012
where i want to visit in japan.

One: Shinjuku, Tokyo.
I want to see all the wonderfull skyscraper and shinjuku square.
I want to see the casio watch bilboard sign... Since it is my last name and all.
I don't know if its slill in shinjuku square but i have seen photos of it.
I would love to get some photos of me in shinjuku square.
I think shinjuku square in tokyo japan is 100% better then time square in new york city.

Two: Tokyo, Ginza neighborhood.
I want to see all the shoping and what not.

Three: Shibuya.
It's where all the cool, funky, and trendy shops are.
I like seeing whats trendy in the culture.

Four: Harajuku.

from what i been tould thats where all the cool people dress all manga like and stuff.
Like the whole "Cosplay" hang out...
I find that very cool.

FIVE: Osaka.

Thats where all the old cool stuff is.
traditional architecture is what i am talking about.
I would love to see Osaka Castle.
I would get a photo of me there.

Six: Kyoto .
Thats where all the cool temples, castles, shrines are.
I find that very cool.

seven: Kobe.
I want to see the Kobe City Oji Zoo, Kobe City Suma Marine Aquarium, Meriken Park, Kobe Harborland, Kobe City Museum.

Choosing those sights is natural. Seeing them is normally no problem, but how will you plan to travel with no money except plane fare? Even within one city you will need money to get around.

Seeing those tourist sites is common, but you need to pay admission fees. How will you get in if you have no money?

You're looking at 3-4 days in Tokyo, another 1-2 days in Osaka, an undetermined time in Kyoto, and 2-3 days in Kobe, just to get to all of those cities (travel time) and move around in the city. How will you pay for hotels and food if you have no money?

This trip will cost you a few thousand dollars on those expenditures alone.

The point of this was just a list of where i would visit.... If i could.... Lets just let that train crash of a thread die.

All right with me. I still see no point in making a list of places you WANT to see if you have no means to do it. Of course, if you have some specific questions about what to see and do, by all means ask. Maybe you have perceptions that are wrong, for example. Maybe you need to know more before putting something on your imaginary wish list.

Those are the primary cities I want to visit as well. I've heard they are some of the best for music scenes, and I plan to put together a small Japan tour in the next year or two with my music.

Number 1 is definitely Tokyo for me! Can't wait :)

I wanted to go to Hakone and Nikko. I might in September. But not really sure because I only have a few days off (less than 2 weeks). I will be staying in Tokyo this time because I have not spent a lot of time there.

Back
Top Bottom