What's new

Where do you want to live? What do you want to be?

Tomii515

やった~!
16 Feb 2006
Most of you are adults, so just answer these:

-Where do you want to live if you could live anywhere?
-Where do you live? (What country/State)
-What do you want to be if you could be anything?
-What do you do? (If you're an adult)
-If you could speak any language fluently, the way you speak your native language without thinking, what would it be?
---
My answers:

-Somewhere in Hokkaido
-Pennsylvania, USA
-Marine Biologist
-Student, I'm 13.
-Japanese

- Somewhere in Japan... Osaka looks good, but I haven't properly researched everything yet (too busy with my fanboying -_-;;)
- Oxfordshire, UK
- I'm currently honing my options towards the technology field, but I'm leaving them pretty open within that region... so nothing in particular. But for the sake of an answer, let's say: System admin.
- I'm a soon-to-be-college student, I'm 16.
- Japanese. And I hope to, one day. XD

i wouldn't like to live in one place for the rest of my life (im only 22), but i would like live in Liverpool. maybe one day i will live in greece, japan, korea or chile.

i currently live in the english countryside.

i would love to be a shithot World Rally driver, or a shithot travel / war photographer.

i have just graduated from uni and am looking for a job.

i would like to be able to fluently speak mandarin, korean, japanese or greek. i feel spanish would be very useful, but that would be relatively easy to learn, so i would probably choose er.....i really dunno.

Where do you want to live if you could live anywhere?
Isle of Man
Where do you live? (What country/State)
Warwickshire, UK
What do you want to be if you could be anything?
I wanted to be a policeman when I was young, but my eyesight wasn't good enough when I applied:eek: Probably too old now. Now, rich and doing bugger all
What do you do?
Lorry driver
If you could speak any language fluently, the way you speak your native language without thinking, what would it be?
There would be more than one.

Pacific North West of the US...maybe Oregon? Or perhaps Hokkaido.

Uruma City, Okinawa

Politician (state level)

Manage a power plant.

-If you could speak any language fluently, the way you speak your native language without thinking, what would it be?

Russian

I want to live and go visit to many places. But when I am older and want to settle down I want to live somewhere in the southern states, (Texas, Georgia) In the suburbs but one that is close (1hr drive) from a major city.

I live in the U.S in the state of Virginia

I want to have my own magazine. One that is related to Japanese Music or Culture in some way.

I'm not really an adult yet but I go to college (sophomore) and work part time for a cable company as a telemarketer

If you could speak any language fluently, the way you speak your native language without thinking, what would it be?

I want to learn to many languages but definately Japanese and Spanish I want to speak like a native.

Well....

at my age , I'll settle for living where I am here in Maine. My memory is getting bad enough, that I've given up on learning just about anything new & difficult. I guess I'd like to be retired as my full time job. Age tends to make you happy with things as they are I guess.

Uncle Frank

:)

Summer in Hokkaido and winter in Hawaii
Tokyo, Japan
Filthy rich so I don't have to do anything. :p
Earning a living.😊
Spanish (which I used to speak quite fluently), Chinese (for deeper understanding of the people and culture), and another European language, maybe French or German (will start studying when I retire) 😌

Where do you want to live if you could live anywhere?
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA; SAPPORO AND IBUZUKI.
FRANCE NEAR EVIAN THE SPARKLING WATER.
AN ENDLESS TRAVELLER OR TRAVELLER AGENT.
I WANT TO OWN A MUSIC COMPANY TO LISTEN EVERYDAY NEW BANDS.
-JAPANESE, KOREAN, CHINESE, RUSSIAN AND SPANISH
all the best from Alain 👍 😌 :p

Back
Top Bottom