What's new

Where do you log in most?

Where do you log on from?

• Total voters

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
4 Feb 2005
I was wondering, as I often do, is where do you most log in when visiting Jref?
I always log in form home, as logging in from work is a little difficult. The police take a dim view of drivers playing on computers when travelling.😊

I just have time online at home . So most many time of me visit Jref is at home ~ I don't like use school's computer , broken and useless like hell >_<||

When I saw the thread title in the list, I thought it was asking about what sites you log into the most. I realize that is not actually the question at hand, but I shall answer it anyway. :) I log into Yahoo (our home page) most often, to check e-mail, etc. These days, I log into Flickr second most often, because I am doing a lot of work on two photo accounts (my personal account and our joint account).

To answer the question actually asked (I did vote), I almost never go online anywhere but home.

Well...I had wanted to vote for two, because I log in from work and from the house. I clicked 'home' first, then clicked 'work,' then voted...and as I waited for that split second, I seemed to have noticed that 'home' had become 'unclicked.'

I'd have to take a wild guess and say that some 60% is from the house, and the rest from school--over the year. During the vacation periods, it's like 99% from the house, and during semesters, it may be more like some 45% from the house.

As far as sites that I do log onto...JREF was my very first...and is almost the only one I do log onto at the moment.

Well...I had wanted to vote for two, because I log in from work and from the house. I clicked 'home' first, then clicked 'work,' then voted...and as I waited for that split second, I seemed to have noticed that 'home' had become 'unclicked.'
I did originally think about making it a multiple choice poll, but I decided against as the most popular seemed a better idea to show where people usually logged in at rather than a multiple choices. Gomen

Home or a hotel, depends on where we are. I have a new toy though, an Iphone and now where ever I am I have been going on the Internet! Just for fun, I really can't do too much! I did check Jref today at the dentists office!

I try to stay away from the computer at home since I sit in front of one all day at work. So yeah I log on mostly from work. The sucky thing is, this computer has no language pack installed for Japanese so I can't do my blog from here.

I tend to log in to here from home, having this PC near to the kitchen is very handy. There is a tinternet cafe down the road from me but I avoid it as much as possible.

I usually log in from home, that's where my little technological hideout is. 😌 However, I do log on from school usually once or twice a week when I've completed that day's Japanese assignment.👍

I spend say, ninety-five percent of my time on JREF at home (my office is a converted small bedroom) with the remaining five percent at Kinko's which has Internet access on a pay-by-the-minute basis.

🙂

Back
Top Bottom