What's new

When do you know it is Christmas/all i want for Christmas

miki78

後輩
9 Sep 2006
LOL OK Christmas is less than 2 months count them 2 and i'm a Christmas nut LOL so i wanted to know how do you know it is Christmas and what do you want for Christmas ^_^ do you have any Christmas traditions

Ok in my home we know it is Christmas when the Coca cola advert comes on telly they show the same advert every year very close to Christmas so my mom dreads it LOL

All i want for Christmas is a scanterly dressed Hyde wrapped in a box with a Yellow bow LOL 😊

Reality wise i want a Guitar 👍

We don't really have traditions except never missing the repeat of the Only fools and horses Christmas special LOL

I love Brittish Christmas's

The good ol days !

When I was young,Xmas wasn't mentioned till Dec. 1st, and it seemed forever till we got to the 25th. We almost always had plenty of snow on the ground by Xmas. Now, Xmas seems to take off the day after Halloween. Lately, (due to global warming?) we don't get to see snow on the ground till January. Funny, when you don't have children and get old, Christmas just seems to lose it's real joy. Even mailing out Xmas cards seems a chore you want to get over. I want to be a kid again, darn!

Uncle Frank

PS - Santa, I want to go to a Japanese spa for women only for a month as a masseuse!

😊

^ Oooh yeah, I've seen those! They are well cool! 👍 I hope u get one!

For Christmas i would like... *into the distance, stares, dreamily*...

Awesome guitar playin and composin skills.
A new soundcard for my com.
A Triumph TR3.
A tall dark handsome man with poor eyesight :D
A leather beanbag.
A Hungarian phrasebook, grammar book and dictionary.
A Latvian phrasebook, grammar book and dictionary. (ummm, that's right, I am a lingomasochist 😌 :D )
A year's supply of green tea.

About Christmas...
I love Christmas! 👍
I like buying presents for my friends and my mum :)
the only problem is, my mum is really difficult to buy presents for, also her birthday at end of nov! :mad:

I love sending out Christmas cards. I always send loads of them! it costs me a fortune in stamps >_< but i love it. I like to keep in touch with ppl i don't often write to.. i don't think it's hypocritical at all, it gives me the chance to show that i still care about them. :)

I like getting time off work and going around visiting friends and family i don't get to see very often.

I like making Christmas cake. Even if i don't eat it much, it's still fun makin it, and it makes me feel grown up (XD)... plus I make a mean Xmas Cake, muahahahaha! :D

I could so easily be cynical about Christmas, but i'm determined to keep seeing all the good things about it... because... i can't avoid it anyway, so i might as well enter into the spirit of the thing with both feet and have a great time! :p if i try and ignore it, or just moan about how it isn't as good as it used to be, then i'll end up makin myself even more miserable.

I always get a big Christmas tree and stand it in my front window, with lights and decorations, and put decs up around the house too. ^_^

I know it's not everyone's scene, but i like a bit of alcohol too. 😆

I like singin Christmas carols! 🧑‍🎤 XDXD...

Last edited:
For Christmas I want... to never hear ******* Last Christmas again!!! Next time I hear it, I'll go on a bloody, messy, gory chainsaw killing spree with guts, limbs and blood flying everywhere.

And then, in court, I'll only sing the lyrics.

Chrismas is a JOYOUS season !

I want shower with love and passionate effection from family and my little ones during this jolly holiday.As for material things,look forward to Santa Clause delivery of innovative electronic gadgets under the Christmas tree.:)

Where I presently reside,there is a modern touch of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol with neighbors ring your doorbell and readily sing the Christmas carol at your doorsteps.👍

poor Mikawa ;_; Don't worry everybody here on JRef are with you in heart and Spirit ^^

And who know when your walking down the street what kind of Christmas star you'll meet ^^

Here I know christmas is coming because the neighbors always hang the decorations a month earlier. So that's about two weeks from now.
I want to have fun ..... and a PS3.^^But the price is too expensive, I wouldn't dare to even ask.

What do I want for Christmas? Well, a visit from Pink Lady is pretty much out of the question (damn it!), so I guess I'll have to settle for either a new iPod or maybe an XBOX 360. Heh!

:)

Back
Top Bottom