What's new

Whats your fav. TV show???

I think I answered this in a What's your favourite movie question... ah well... Family Guy and Futurama. Deserves to be said again!

colombo > nice & well thought investigations
sliders > neat story + no sfx all the way even if it's sci-fi :)

Originally posted by SirJeannot
colombo > nice & well thought investigations
sliders > neat story + no sfx all the way even if it's sci-fi :)

I really liked sliders for the first couple seasons, but why did all the actors leave? The only one left at the end of the show I think was rimbrant, and he blew...

I'll put in my vote for Babylon5.... featuring great CG, good music, interesting philosophies, captivating storyline, and realistic character development. What more can I say? ha ha

(I'm semi-sure that Tasuki will go for this one too...)
:)

Originally posted by Shadow
I'll put in my vote for Babylon5.... featuring great CG, good music, interesting philosophies, captivating storyline, and realistic character development. What more can I say? ha ha

(I'm semi-sure that Tasuki will go for this one too...)
:)

Yeah, that was pretty good, but too bad the crusades had to ruin it. I heard that JMS planned on making another movie, with TNT, but I don't know if this is true or not. They just had one a year or two ago ...something about the rangers... Guess they'll never be able to make as something as good as the first 5 seasons.

Originally posted by Erik
Yeah, that was pretty good, but too bad the crusades had to ruin it. I heard that JMS planned on making another movie, with TNT, but I don't know if this is true or not. They just had one a year or two ago ...something about the rangers... Guess they'll never be able to make as something as good as the first 5 seasons.

I can't agree with you more... Crusades was a really bad series; i only endured through 4 or 5 episodes and decided to give up. Mmm... interesting info about the rangers movie; i just hope it's not as bad as the Crusades.

G'ol Shadows and Vorlons.... always feel that i can't get enuf of that... ;-)

Originally posted by Shadow
I can't agree with you more... Crusades was a really bad series; i only endured through 4 or 5 episodes and decided to give up. Mmm... interesting info about the rangers movie; i just hope it's not as bad as the Crusades.

G'ol Shadows and Vorlons.... always feel that i can't get enuf of that... ;-)

You can find the movie on kazaa probably... much better than the crusades, but still... could be a lot better too! Crusades was 13 episodes I think. I actualty gave it a fair chance and watched it from start to end. My mind kept wandering off while watching it... I kept thinking the vorlons were nothing more than a room freshner if you pushed their heads down... The Dune 2000 series with William hurt was really good. I'd recommend that to you if you havn't already seen it. Havn't seen Children of Dune yet, but might do so sometime next week... Looked interesting.

Oh, my other favorites are "Sex and the City" (love the plots), "Will & Grace" (I laugh so hard I almost pee) and "The Sopranos"(violence has never been so sexy!). :D :D :D

I also love Sex and the City. Also, ER, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and some retro shows that a lot of you probably don't know of... :p

Originally posted by Rosie
Oh, my other favorites are "Sex and the City" (love the plots), "Will & Grace" (I laugh so hard I almost pee) and "The Sopranos"(violence has never been so sexy!). :D :D :D

My ex GF came over last night and turned on will and grace... it's ok... thank god That 70's show came on afterwards. =) Soprano's is interesting... I wonder if there will be a 5 season now?

Oh, and Buffy is quite cool... =) ever watch Relic hunter or Xena? =) The first few seasons of Xena were good!

Yeah, some (Will & Grace) episodes are just so-so, but there are some that are just fantastic and absolutely funny; especially when "Karen" appears. She's such a ***** but oh, I just love her. Another character I love so much is none other than Karen's maid, "RoRo". As for "The Sopranos", I believe the latest season is currently playing on HBO. I'm pretty sure the drama series will outlive "Sex & The City". No, I've not watched any of the dramas you mentioned. I used to watch ER, but stopped totally after George Cloony left. :)

Which character (Sex and the City) is your favorite?

Well, it's between Charlotte and Samantha. I once took the quiz for which Sex and the City girl I was most like, and it said Charlotte! I think I have Samantha tendencies, though! :D

Oh, and Buffy is quite cool... =) ever watch Relic hunter or Xena? =) The first few seasons of Xena were good!

At times, I would watch "Manchild" on BBC channel; it's the male version of "Sex & The City".

Digimon 😄 , smack the pony, the sopranos, c.s.i, star trek (the original one ;) )... here's some.

I really liked sliders for the first couple seasons, but why did all the actors leave? The only one left at the end of the show I think was rimbrant, and he blew...
blew?

Originally posted by Chipi
Digimon 😄 , smack the pony, the sopranos, c.s.i, star trek (the original one ;) )... here's some.

I liked the original too. =) The fight music, Kirk, the corny aliens and seductive women, and the skirts .... did you see the futurama episode based off star trek? They had all the original actors for ST as voice actors... quite funny!

At times, I would watch "Manchild" on BBC channel; it's the male version of "Sex & The City".

sounds like an oxymoron... Manchild. heh.

Back
Top Bottom