What's new

Whats your fav. smiley!!! There soo cool..

EscaFlowne

後輩
14 Nov 2003
So whats your smiley. I can't help but use one like every post! Well which one is my fav.

:p this is it! Its like he's saying

duh!
duh!
duh!
(Homer: Simpsons)

so what bout you!?

Another Summer Rerun !!

We have a lot more nowdays to pick from.

I like 🙂 & 🎈 to welcome new members.

I like 😊 to finish off a post with.

& :? are great for when I have a question or wonder about something.

And there are at least a dozen good for birthday wishes.

How about your favorites??

Frank

Aww Mikecash you miserable git!

I like many of the smilies... I use them far too much :sorry:

I like --> 😄 because it looks like I think I look when I'm happy... lol.

I also like --> 🧑‍🎤 and and :car: because they are cool, but I don't use them much. 😎 is also a good one.

I tend to use :box: and :eek: more than is good for me *gets hit over head with metal fish*

Out of the smaller ones, this has got to be my fave --> :banghead: It's very handy on the thread about which songs are stuck in your head........ :(

I really want a guitar-playing smilie! And a drumming one! Go on, please, admin people............. (actually there is a long list of smilies we are lacking... hehe :devilish: )

I like this 😊 and this 🙂 and this 👍 and this :D and no surprise that I like this :51: :51: :51:

I think smileys show how much we rely on expressions in speech, and not just on words. When people don't use them it is sometimes hard to know how to take their comments. I think some people like it that way! :sorry:

Tsuyoiko said:
I think smileys show how much we rely on expressions in speech, and not just on words. When people don't use them it is sometimes hard to know how to take their comments. I think some people like it that way! :sorry:

I agree.

My favorite smileys are :winklove:, 🕺, 🎈, :p, and of course :devilish: . I also like just the plain ;-) .

I know I'm a miserable git, but I'm comfortable with my miserable gitness. Or gititude or gitinity or whatever the word should be.

i dislike smillies............................

no.. i love them... my fav.. i have some great ones on my msn, but yeah thanks jref, for puting this smilies on it, there realy cute

my favツア

mikecash said:
I know I'm a miserable git, but I'm comfortable with my miserable gitness. Or gititude or gitinity or whatever the word should be.

Mike, I like you even though you don't like smileys... <insert winking smiley here> See...I do that just for you.

mikecash said:

I would go with 'githood'. :p

Well, I enjoy a good laugh, so :D is my fave! After all, laughter IS the best medicine!

Back
Top Bottom