What's new

What's this word mean exactly?

cacawate

観察するのが好きです
22 Jul 2003
It's 天然呆け (Ten'nenbouke). I just want to know exactly what it means, and how it's used. Maybe through an example or something. Thanks.

Konnichiwa Cacawate-san!

It's 天然呆け (Ten'nenbouke). I just want to know exactly what it means, and how it's used. Maybe through an example or something. Thanks.
Natural silly person? :giggle:
It is 天然呆け who guess wrong or misunderstand frequently, especially comical misunderstand. :D

But he/she is not stupid or slow on the uptake. His/her sense is only different from common people.

In Japan, there are some of famous 天然呆け person. Guts Ishimatsu is one of them. I write his legend...

He has a cat. The cat's name is the "Neko". "Neko" is a "Cat" in Japanese.
What is a famous underground resources in Japan? He said "It is a rice".
Where is the direction of sunrise? He said "The right".
He is hypnotized on TV show. And the emcee ask him "Hey Guts, are you in a hypnotic trance?". Guts answered "Shut up! I'm in hypnotic trance now. Hold your tongue!"
He appeared on the movie "EMPIRE OF THE SUN" by S.Spielberg. He was asked "What is he(Spielberg) like?". Guts answered "He is a foreigner".

There are some of his legend. But he is not a fool. He has been a world champion boxer on WBS lightweight. And he stood as a candidate for the Diet member with nomination of Jimin-to. Jimin-to is the Government party.

Sorry, this post is not Guts topic. But he is the famous person as 天然呆け.

NANGI
P.S. He is not punchdrunker, and he is active in TV as actor even now. :)

Thanks so much Nangi. I don't feel so bad now. I was called that by someone, most likely because I don't know much Japanese and answered them incorrectly. And everyone knows the sun rises to the left.

-Jeff

Back
Top Bottom