What's new

What's new in Tokyo?

mdchachi

6 Mar 2003
Specifically, I'll have some free time on Monday given that it's a holiday. Besides going to Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Daiso and/or Don Quixote is there anything new, interesting to do or see? Are any of the Olympic venues near enough, done enough and interesting enough to look at? I'll be staying near Shimbashi.

Events at Hibiya Park

Taiwan Festival at Tokyo Tower
Tonight until 21:00. Until 18:00 tomorrow

Akasaka Hikawa Festival
6-10-12 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo

Last edited:
Thanks. I ended up buying a bunch of crap at Don Quixote and that was my main activity before meeting up with a friend for dinner in Chofu

Does anybody know if there is any risk to opening up the sealed bags they packed my stuff in (for tax free purposes) in order to repack them in my suitcase? By the time I go through customs my suitcase will already be checked in.

Thanks. I ended up buying a bunch of crap at Don Quixote and that was my main activity before meeting up with a friend for dinner in Chofu

Does anybody know if there is any risk to opening up the sealed bags they packed my stuff in (for tax free purposes) in order to repack them in my suitcase? By the time I go through customs my suitcase will already be checked in.

Just have your receipts .

Back
Top Bottom