What's new

What would you do?

sweetlilmiss

Registered
21 Oct 2008
I dont want to go through the whole story again for fear of being called a troll but what would you do if an entire town in Japan absolutetly hated you and ran you out of Japan? this town is about 300,000 people and your host family hated you too. would you still like Japan? how would you feel about Japanese things

First I would have to speak to a psychologist, beacuse a whole town that hates you is pretty crazy, people are not that one minded as some would think, some will like, some will not, some won't care.

Anyway answering this ridiculous question, if that really did happen then I'd never go to that town again, it wouldn't effect my overall general view of Japan, maybe a little, but I guess that would be natural, however I would get over it.

that imposible that Japanese people hate others , so it was ...
there is no problem ... but also that imposible all people hate you 300,000
of people hate ,, you have to know why they do that ....
but i want ask you that really they hate you or just speaking or something like that

There are plenty more towns or even whole cities that have the potenial to hate you, I suggest you go to them, then when you go back the the town that has 300,000 people in it that hate won't seem so bad...

As for your other question on "how would you feel about Japan", I would just chaulk it up to some great experience that you have been able to recieve.

If you really truly believe this and you're not just trolling, then you probably should see a psychologist, because it seems as though you have some sort of persecution complex.

Well, here's a question.

Let's say the same thing happened to you in your home country, or better yet, your hometown.

Would you then be having such tormented feelings towards your entire country? Somehow I doubt it.

Why not put your experience in perspective and realize that you cannot condemn an entire country for the actions of the people in one small city?

Dunno, I think I could find some small backwards town in America and end up having a lot of people hate me for my liberal irreligious views (I'd likely just keep my mouth shut regarding certain topics there though). Still, that would hardly reflect Americans as a whole now would it?

Well...does it means that you should stereotype?
I've been bullied by several people of african origins during a few years of my childhood...does it make me hate them?
Certainly not since some of my best friends are from Nigeria and Cameroun!

When you make a puzzle and a part doesn't fit in a place, will you think that the part isn't from the puzzle?

Wherever you go, there will always be good and bad. This is something you should accept.

I think this experience has been very painful for you and this village really hurt your feelings. Now, Like other people, I think that you should seek the help of a therapist or a counselor and try to overcome this traumatic experience.

I am not trolling

If you really truly believe this and you're not just trolling, then you probably should see a psychologist, because it seems as though you have some sort of persecution complex.
I seriously DO believe that about 60 percent of the population of that town hates me ( the other 40 percent of this town is elderly) People I didn't even know started screaming at me and covering there noses as I passed by! one man ( not sure if I knew him or not) chased after my bus for about 5 minutes covering his nose and was congratulated with a high five from his buddies. people around me would be like " doko kara" and this girl said " miami" I am the only person in the town that I know of that is named Missy so I can take a hint when people say " Missy wa kusai" or missy stinks I was the only person from Miami from what I can tell. even little kids were in on it I was walking and this little girl about 7 gave me the evilest look and said "kokujin " to her friend. I was only 17 at the time ( my birthday just passed) and even people who appeared to be about 20 something participated in the behavior as well. kids from different shools knew about it . I know I sound paranoid but it really happend!

Well...does it means that you should stereotype?
I've been bullied by several people of african origins during a few years of my childhood...does it make me hate them?
Certainly not since some of my best friends are from Nigeria and Cameroun!
When you make a puzzle and a part doesn't fit in a place, will you think that the part isn't from the puzzle?
Wherever you go, there will always be good and bad. This is something you should accept.
I think this experience has been very painful for you and this village really hurt your feelings. Now, Like other people, I think that you should seek the help of a therapist or a counselor and try to overcome this traumatic experience.
thank you I am saw a pastor for my issues but I want to find a CHEAP counselor that is good but that is hard to find

Last edited:
If you didn't want to be called a troll, and didn't want to give details about the situation, why even bother starting...er, restarting...such a thread? The answers are going to be the same.

I am sorry to say this. Though I believe you probably had some real troubles, saying that 300,000 people hate you is quite ridiculous, unless you were some sort of local celebrity on TV and the radio, and still even then..
I live in a town of 100,000, I stand out as a foreigner, I go out for walks and bike rides all the time, and I will guarantee you that most the town probably does not know I even exist.
So in short, if you want stop being called a troll, stop exaggerating and be real about your situation and problems. Nobody is going to take you seriously unless you give details and a realistic explanation.

Back
Top Bottom