What's new

What type of Music do you normally listen to?

What type of music do you normally listen to?

• Alternative

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Blues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Country and Western

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Dance

• Electronic

• Folk

• Heavy Metal

• Hip Hop / Rap

• Indie

• Jazz

• Opera

• Pop

• Punk Rock

• Reggae

• Rock

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
I voted 'classical', my favourite composer is Dimitry Shostakovich. I specially love his Violin Concerto No 1 and his Symphony No 10.

But I am also crazy about the French chansons, American country music and Indonesian music.

Japanese Hip hop and J pop is the only thing i like, my father likes old things like old french songs and old american songs,

but im totally into japanese music (Jpop+J-HipHop)

I voted Rock (Hard Rock, Rock'n'Roll, etc.) because this music educate me in late '60, all '70 and early '80. I love rock music and rock players like Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Jimmi Page, Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Bob Marley and many, many more😄😍

Sorry about that mos, when I set up this thread I forgot to allow multiple choice voting. If I set up another thread with a poll, I may include multiple voting next time. :)

I'm sure a nice mod could change it, EH san...it would be nice if it were a public poll too, so we could find out a little more about the other good members of Jref...

till that hallowed day, I shall be distraught...(sniff, sniff)

Made of the sniffles :)

Klezmer is the best hands down but traditional oriental and modern j-pop good too.

I like to listen to alot of Trance and Rock music. I also listen to other music too, but those two genres are what i favor most.

Well, normaly i listen to all kinds of metal. But i listen to rock, alternative and lately eve some dance music made her way into my playlist :p

Back
Top Bottom