What's new

What to look for when choosing a Japanese woman !

Reading this thread I think it's funny how people are so sterotypical of people and their cultures. The OP assumes that every japanese woman will or must be like that to be date worthy of a foreigner. I guess he doesn't realize that japan does have some western influence.

epigene said:
Tigers? Tiger women are nice--because many of my friends are Tigers and happily married.
It's Horse women--especially "Hinoe uma":
Iron Mountain Data Centers | Colocation Services
My mother is a Horse, though not a "hinoe uma"... :giggle:
My husband and son are Roosters--they are very loud when they complain! :D

LOL !! Nice one epigene !! I've heard of the 'Hinoe uma' before but can't recall the detail. What I had been told (and of course it was a joke) was that a woman born in the year of the tiger AND in the month of the tiger--that double dose thing--would be woman that would be on a man's back all the time.

I'm a monkey...and I guess it shows...I'm over here swinging around from these trees out at my patch in the woods. hee, hee....

If we analyze all of the reasons for why Japanese women are so popular then it's because of what the femi-nazi agenda is trying to get rid of...
So it's not disrespectful.

Shrapnel said:
If we analyze all of the reasons for why Japanese women are so popular then it's because of what the femi-nazi agenda is trying to get rid of...
So it's not disrespectful.
could you explain this a bit more?

erm to be honest its ALL personal preference... some people want different things in a relationship and everyone finds different things attractive so there's NO WAY you can just say don't date this type of person, dont date her if she's such a thing...
it really is silly to post something like this unless its www.womenarelivestock.com which i really isn't lol...
if this is some sort of personal preference for what YOU like then ok but i don't think anyone gives a rats arse...
as i said everyone has their own opinions/ideals so there's no point telling them what it "should" be...

When looking for a potential life partner there are few things you need to look for. Here is a list of choices, feel free to add or dispute whatever:

1) If she doesn't eat sushi, natto, or tsukemono(salty pickles). Get rid of her quickly because she is a ticking time bomb nut case ready to explode.

2) If she doesn't drink nihonshu then she should be on probation for at least six months because you may be able to change her taste, but be very leary at the same time.

3) If she wears a dress over a pair of jeans, get rid of her. She lacks fashion sense and can be a potential embarassment for you in the future. She's very stubborn and unwlling to change, not even for you.

4) If she stops eating when she doesn't get her way or when she gets depressed, get rid of her. She can be a danger to you and the baby.

5) If you compliment her e.g. you say " You have nice hair" . The next day she cuts it off or changes the colour. Get rid of her quick !

6) She should have respect for her and her people regardless of past transgressions.

These things apply for women born and raised in Japan
I like dresses over jeans😭😭😭 you must have added that as a funny comment. If I was a guy I would still date her and i personally think in any case women shouldn't have to change just because you might not like something (im talking about small things not big problems or anything like that, u know what I mean). You came into the relationship for her, you got her.
But here's proof dresses and genes are stylish:
00a5a261b3c7c52f9586de051e45b453-jpg.42178

a5c52ebc18130ec4c9d6d2783c86ae23.jpg

cf340c830f9618b11ecc68c3728d4804.jpg

Attachments

• 00a5a261b3c7c52f9586de051e45b453.jpg
    00a5a261b3c7c52f9586de051e45b453.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 122
In high school (1965) I was threatened with being expelled because I wore a sweat shirt inside out under my suitcoat , LOL. Girls were not allowed to wear pants , only dresses.
baj.jpg

I used to think it was really dumb pay a premium price for distressed jeans but it really is more work to make so the premium makes sense.

Here's newer more high tech way which may be less work but still have extra labor and machinery costs:

I still think it's dumb to pay premium for distressed (ie damaged, shorter life span) denim and I'd never do it myself though.
That's like getting a new refrigerator but taking a hammer to it so it looks nice and dented and well used.

The bar I worked in had the black lights that made certain colors glow real bright. We would use bleach to put designs on our pants and shirts to look "cool" , LOL. We once spent a week redecorating the bar and glued about 500 old 45 records on the walls. We had small round hollow barrel tables and when the police raided we hid our drinks under them. I think it was either midnight or 1AM that you had to stop serving liquor. We stayed open until 5AM. We had 3 doors to get in , the outside door was locked with a small peep open door. If we looked out and saw the police we flicked all the lights in the bar to let everyone know the police were coming in , LOL. By the time they got in all the drinks were hidden and it looked like just dancing was going on. Ironic I ended up in law enforcement latter in my life.

Back
Top Bottom