What's new

What Tests Are Most Important

XJammin

後輩
19 May 2009
The Level Of study does not matter Both the Undergraduate and Graduate Level.
Which Tests Are most important to pass?
The

English?
Math?
Japanese?
Biology?
I'm just very nervous about the Math and Biology since i'm a pretty good english speaker and it is my native Tongue

The Level Of study does not matter Both the Undergraduate and Graduate Level.
Which Tests Are most important to pass?
The
English?
Math?
Japanese?
Biology?
I'm just very nervous about the Math and Biology since i'm a pretty good english speaker and it is my native Tongue
Really? I hope you speak more clearly than you write.

This topic makes my head hurt.

Did you come to the Japanese Forum to ask about SAT II tests?

Really? I hope you speak more clearly than you write.
Well That was rude. -_-
I actually Do speak way better than i can type.
I just don't want to sound like a teenager and not be taken seriously for it.
I just want to know on the MEXT Scholarship tests which tests are more important to getting picked.
Is the English Way more important than the Math Test Or are they more interested in my ability to take subjects like Biology and Math and Ace them?
Thats Really all i'm asking.
Oh and P.S. I was in My Class and had barely anytime to type a decent sounding post without sounding like a complete idiot.

Well That was rude. -_-
I actually Do speak way better than i can type.
I just don't want to sound like a teenager and not be taken seriously for it.
I just want to know on the MEXT Scholarship tests which tests are more important to getting picked.
Is the English Way more important than the Math Test Or are they more interested in my ability to take subjects like Biology and Math and Ace them?
Thats Really all i'm asking.
Oh and P.S. I was in My Class and had barely anytime to type a decent sounding post without sounding like a complete idiot.
Think about what you wrote in your original post. You capitalized almost every word unnecessarily, and your first sentence was a run-on. And even now, you're putting line breaks after each sentence when a space would suffice. All of that would be forgivable if it was clear what you were talking about, but all you said was "test." How were we supposed to know what test you were asking about?

How does that not seem like the writings of a teenager? Maybe you should pay attention in class instead of daydreaming about MEXT and writing cryptic questions on the internet.

Think about what you wrote in your original post. You capitalized almost every word unnecessarily, and your first sentence was a run-on. And even now, you're putting line breaks after each sentence when a space would suffice. All of that would be forgivable if it was clear what you were talking about, but all you said was "test." How were we supposed to know what test you were asking about?
How does that not seem like the writings of a teenager? Maybe you should pay attention in class instead of daydreaming about MEXT and writing cryptic questions on the internet.
Ok, I already explained my reasoning for why the post sounded so cryptic.
Secondly, yeah I get it i didn't explain it to well and that's my fault. But yet you haven't answered my question after I elaborated and instead of give me an answer, you decide to criticize my writing. -_-
And thirdly, I wrote the post during my downtime after my assignment in my class. So trust me it wasn't day dreaming.
If your not ganna take my question seriously then don't answer it at all. Thanks.
And to elaborate for people who want to answer the question...
I'm wondering about the tests for the MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship. Thanks in Advance. =)

Back
Top Bottom