What's new

What music would you put in anime?

H1R0

後輩
15 Jul 2004
If you could, what music or song would you like to put in an anime or movie?
I have loads of songs that would go greatly with some of the movies and anime I watch. :music:

yes, it woudl depend on the anime, and like grave said, with all the music I like it would so much fun to put it into anime

Koori said:
yes, it woudl depend on the anime, and like grave said, with all the music I like it would so much fun to put it into anime

wouldnt that mess up the anime with so many type of music genre to listen to? :?

Obviously, it depends on the anime itself, but I'd really like to hear Malay traditional music in a particular anime. 😌

*~Hikki Kokurabuji~*

well i listen to korn or the radio mostly radio but i pit korn into an anime i think it would be gungrave

Well, basically, the type of music that would go along perfectly with the events that take place in the anime. Like, if you were put in the place to make a soundtrack for an anime, wich music would you think goes along best or relates with the storyline. :)

It really depends. And so long as the music and of the music is about relates to the anime enough.

slipknot dualty and limpbizkit break stuff........ to name a few. in a bloody fighting anime.

it depends on the anime and the events happening
for example

sports anime like Slam Dunk, more upbeat music, especially rock,NOT heavy metal though, like some songs from B'z [Japanese rock group] would fit since they have quite a few songs that are related to sports, such as 'Go Fight Win',
also I have figured that many songs from B'z would fit into animes,especially the animes for guys

I am interested in writing music for movies and animes in the future.

Last edited:
oh man, here we go, ive been wantin to talk about this.... first off, anime music sucks, i love anime, ive been maga-ka for a decade, otaku for 2 decades, and if it is one thing that needs to change in anime its music.
like you guys have already pointed out, it just depends, but the opening and closing "music tracks" in most anime promts me to instantly fast forward to the first scene. its just full o' cheeze. i want to hear stuff like ambient, idm, industrial, death metal, psy/tech/and goa trance, drum and bass, dub, sonets, orchestral, cinamatic soundscapes, etc. maybe this will happen once ive got my degree in animation/directing:)

Back
Top Bottom