What's new

What manga are you reading at the moment?

I've read the following Mangas.

-Neon Genesis Evangelion (Original and limited version)

- Elfen Lied

-CowBoy Bebop

-GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)

-Ragnarok

And another's..

At the current moment iツ´me reading, Gantz. In my opinion its one of the best Manga I've ever read. But still I don't like the Anime.

Currently I'm reading Full Moon O Sagashite Vol. 7 (Which just came out! 👍 ) &also Chobits.

I'm reading Naruto <3 and Yami no Matsuei <33 ..I can't read many mangas at once :/

I'm reading "Perfect Girl" at the Moment. It is so funny. Everytime I read it I have to laugh about it. ^^

now...

-bleach

-naruto

-tsubasa

-kenshin (*-*)

-death note

- neon genesis evangelion

- and other one created by a friend... that have the manga style. it's great.

and i DO have a life XDDD

Currently reading:
Pumpkin Scissors
Asatte no Houkou

I like them both so far!

What I'm currently reading?! O__O

*breaks out the list*

Tenshi Ja Nai
D.N.Angel
Her Majesty's Dog
Dragon Knights
Midori Days
W. Juliet
Death Note
(Yes, I go to the book store and read whichever volumes of these series I find... X.x)
I think I forgot the rest @__x But that's because I read a LOT of manga :p

Just started on Immortal Rain and Yotsuba&. Reminds me that I must get the last .remote.

hello i'm tsubu 🙂

hemm at the moment i read ayashi no ceres damn i love this mange!!*.* and yuu watase i like all her mangas!!^^v

Currently reading Gantz and Yotsuba& (by the creator of Azumanga Daioh)

Gantz is one of the best things I've ever read. The anime isn't great, but the manga is absolutely awesome.

I liked Elfen Lied, but I couldn't stand the art quality in the Manga - the anime was much better.

Anyone who hasn't should read Azumanga Daioh - it caused me to get strange looks due to fits of laughter on my daily commute.

My brother-in-law works at Hastings and hooked me up with a TokyoPop sneak peek book. After reading it I might check out DearS, Warcarft, and Hyper Police.

I'm also reading Arashikage Showdown.

Too many to mention, but here are a few...

Skip Beat
Shinshi Doumei Cross
Gakuen Alice
Death Note
Inuyasha
V.B.R 👍

I'm currently reading:

+ Bleach
+ Death Note
+ D.Gray-Man
+ LOVELESS
+ Tsubasa RC
+ XXXHolic

And waaaaiiiiting (like I have been for the past year or so) for the next volume of Gohou Drug to come out. AaaaaarghHh. Why is CLAMP so slow!?

hana-kimi
fruits basket
and about to read full moon wo sagashite ^_^

anyone else know any good ones?

I read and analyse the manga of Tagame Gengoroh who writes homoerotic SM manga. I guess it could be classified as hentai. It's one of my research interests since I am interested in how masculinities are represented in Japanese manga and anime. Anything writing by Katsuhiro OOtomo is good. I am reading a series called Robot which contains many different styles - interesting.

I am interested in reading any manga which attempts to demonstrate so-called constrained writing, that is, constrained in some way through types of images (hence the Tagame material), vocabulary, grammar, etc. Any one reading that kind of material (not necessaily hentai stuff)? I guess mangaka who are developing their own doojinshi might be in a better position to experiment with constrained writing than other commerical mainstream publications.

Oh BTW any one who can help me understand how I get to Comiket in Tokyo this August would be appreciated. I udnerstand from the web site I need to buy a catalogue then just turn up. More details please...

Devil May Cry 3 by Suguro chayamachi and Category:freaks by Gokurakuin Sakurako.DMC rawks muh sawks!

Back
Top Bottom