What's new

What kind of feeling is it that the White people are born in White people?

Junya.K

後輩
9 May 2016
What kind of feeling is it that the White people are born in White people.
I'm 23 year old Japanese man.
But, I wanted to be born as a white people.
I think I'm ugly myself and I get harassed(embarrassed) about my face.
The color of the skin is yellow, too.
I have flat face and flat nose.
I think I'm short height and thin muscle compared to the White people.(I'm 5 feet 9.5 inch/165lbs)
I think I'm ugly compared to White people.
I want to be born as a white people in the future life.
I think White people are most beautiful and most biggest great race.
I respect White people.
I Love White people.
I think that an Western European people(British, Irish, German, French, Scandinavian, Afrikaner people) in particular is the most beautiful people.
I think Western European people is most beautiful ethnicity among the whites. most celebrity and supermodel have the Germanic ethnicity.
Faelid/Fälid/Dalo-Falid Examples
I think blond hair and blue eye are most beautiful and attractive.
I know that the standard of beauty is mostly white people and features.
Asian people have only dark brown eyes and black hair.

over 6ft height, Long leg and arm is an ideal.
I want to marry a White woman in the future.
I think White woman are most beautiful and attractive.
I love White woman.
The marriage with the White woman is proof of the winners in Asia.
Asian and White mixe race are attractive most beautifully in Asia.
By the way I'm virginity 23 year all life. (But I'm not gay.)
And I'm straight edge.
But, White woman think Asian man are ugly?
What kind of feeling is it that the White people are born in White people?
White people think Asian people are unattractive?

Look, Junya, just go meet some white girl and take her on a date. I'm sure you'll find she's a lot like Asian girls, black girls, and every other girl. She will probably be insecure and full of self-doubt, like most other human beings in the world. She will probably have some amazing things about her, like most other human beings in the world. She might be a great catch and you might end up married to her with a whole bunch of kids. Or she might be completely psycho.

Who knows.

Either way, this whole self-hatred thing is seriously unhealthy and you need to work through it instead of focusing on it.

All I can say is that I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself, @Junya.K

Being comfortable in your own skin is a skill we all should have, because there's no point in fretting over something you can't control. You are Japanese, and that is awesome. If you act with confidence, you will feel more attractive because others will see you as you present yourself. And if someone you like doesn't like you back, you can just shrug and move on to find someone that does appreciate you.

Change what you don't like, and be proud of the rest.

This individual has already repeatedly posted similar questions on this forum:
White woman think Asian man are ugly? | Japan Forum
White people think Asian people are ugly? | Japan Forum
Hopefully a moderator can sort this individual out.

In the case that this is a "real" question and the thread starter would like a lengthy response, here is my response from one of his previous posts on the exact same topic:
"I'm half-Japanese, half-British (which I hope will give a different perspective because all the guys who have replied so far are, i'm guessing, white). I've never found any troubles with girls in the UK and I don't think that my Asian side has ever played a contributing factor in whether a girl likes me or not (however I wouldn't be surprised if a rare few girls had the negative stereotypes of Asian men in the back of their minds). The key will always be a mix of attractiveness, personality and reputation (the last one is only really necessary because I'm in my final year of high school, it's definitely different when you get into the "real world"). I'm confident, outspoken and have been lucky enough to excel at sports. Girls often say I'm attractive, which is great feeling when it happens. But remember, I am only half-Japanese. There are fully-Asian guys who I've seen do well, but I'd say that the common feature of all of them is that they don't play on the fact that they're Asian, they focus more on their personality and skills.

I know one person said something about anime, which I think is completely valid. The problem with anime is, that it is a warped view of reality. I have a few girls who love anime/J-Pop/K-Pop, but I can guarantee you that they would never be attracted to anything other than someone who looks like what they've seen in media.

I think everyone else on this post has summed it up pretty well. If you're not attractive enough to get girls in Japan, you are without question going to fail with "white" girls. The thing about the western world is that over the years we have given Asian men very negative stereotypes (i.e. bad at sports/nerdy, only work in science and maths jobs/not "manly"/bad in bed (due to small ...)/very shy). I was lucky that I don't fit into any of the stereotypes (I hope!), so it never became a factor. The truth is, Asian males are very much devalued. Asian woman are on the other hand very much sort after, for various reasons.

At the end of the day, ethnicity is really not important. I'd say that it's pretty universal that if you're ugly, you date ugly people or you don't date at all. I see a lot of foreign men go to Japan with the fantasy that they'll become 'Mr Attractive' when they visit, even though they are on the other side of the spectrum in their native country. You're 22, that's not a bad age to be a virgin. I'm 18 and I think I'm going to try my best to stay obstinate till I'm 21-ish, just in the hope I find someone really special. Don't rush things. Find someone that you really like (that is in your league) and everything will be fine. You've just got to be realistic about what you can get and what you can't get.

GOOD LUCK!"

...The key will always be a mix of attractiveness, personality and reputation (the last one is only really necessary because I'm in my final year of high school, it's definitely different when you get into the "real world").

Nah, it's just different factors which contribute to the desired reputation at different ages.

Facebook has a site called "White Girls with Asian Guys" . Check out all the pictures there and you will see you also can succeed.

Actually, most white people of any gender think that Asians are generally attractive. No different from white people thinking that white people are generally attractive. You should probably just calm down, maybe stop fetishizing white women, and realize that Japanese women are just as beautiful.

How does it feel to be born white? It really doesn't feel like anything. It's like the air feels to humans, or the water feels to the fishes. It just is.

I also want to say that, as an American... I consider blonde hair the least interesting hair color. Because so many people here think that's the "beautiful" color and dye it, and then it's just boring because everyone looks the same. And blue eyes? They've always creeped me out, personally.

I respect a white people in not only the looks but also other fields.
I think Western European people (British, Irish, German, French, Scandinavian, Afrikaner etc) is the most great people.
Most of the great scientist, great inventor, great composer, great philosopher are Western European White.

I think that the Asian people is inferior.
White people think Asian people are inferior?

I think most white people are fascinated by Japan and China's history and have only good feelings about Asians or they are so busy with their own lives , they don't think about Asians at all.

Back
Top Bottom